Tuesday, 27 October 2015

super 70s




top - Debenhams, dress - Debenhams, coat - Debenhams, boots - New Look



The 70s trend is by far one of my favourites and I'm so glad it's stuck around for the duration of 2015, it's love. I'm obsessed with anything rust, suede and fringed so the 70s trend makes me super happy. I love this faux-suede dress from Debenhams, it's so soft and easy to wear. The polo neck is also from Debenhams and it's a must-have piece for AW15. They're so comfy and versatile and can be worn alone and under tunics and dresses to make them wintery and super cosy. They do this particular polo neck in a variety of colours: black, burgundy, rust... the list goes on. Chunky over-knee boots are back with a bang after their huge success last Winter. I picked up these babies from New Look, they're super comfy but kind of baggy round my legs when I'm wearing them with bare legs or tights. I'm still figuring out some sort of trick I can pull to keep them up! If anyone has any, let me know :) Finally, my favourite coat/jacket of this year is this gorgeous checked coat with a huge fur collar from...yes you guessed it, Debenhams (can you tell where I work yet?). It's super comfy and cosy and oh so 70s it's dreamy. Be warned to those who like fastening coats that this doesn't have any buttons but for me it's perfect, I hate zipping up my jackets - it makes me feel so claustrophobic!! 

Are you glad the 70s trend seems to be sticking around?

xoxo

6 comments:

  1. adore your dress, really suits you!

    (also really love your snake print boots from your previous post, dreamy!)

    Charlotte Harvs | Blog
    Fashion Fade Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Das ist so ein wundervolles Outfit :) Gefällt mir sehr gut

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good contain I have seen in your article. If anyone want to increase blog visitor traffic and income then get useful tips on http://24hoursseo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post. ❤
    I following your blog, please follow me back 😉
    Special Section

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post. ❤
    I following your blog, please follow me back 😉
    Special Section

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read and reply to them all and I really appreciate your kind words! Feel free to leave your own blog link in your comment and I'll definitely check it out xx