Monday, 28 September 2015

paisley scarf, docs & obsessive buying

I feel like I've had such a busy week! I was in Abergavenny last weekend to visit my friend Charlie as she was home from Germany for the weekend and we went to the Food Festival there with her family and we had such a lovely time. I ate my body weight in food and enjoyed myself SO much, if you've never been to a food festival before I highly recommend going, so many different things to see, try and buy!

I was then struck down with ANOTHER cough but this time a cold came with it and I've been feeling under the weather since with a very husky voice which doesn't seem to be going away! :(


dress - ASOS, scarf - ASOS, boots - Dr Martens

I don't know about you but when I find a piece of clothing that I absolutely adore, I tend to buy it in every style/colour I can! I bought this style dress from ASOS in a denim rust colour with brass buttons about a month ago and am obsessed with it. So when I spotted the exact same dress in grey cord, I couldn't resist. It's so easy to wear and warm enough to wear without a jacket in the current UK weather. The material is super soft and as a big cord lover anyway, I was sold with this dress pretty quickly. I teamed it with my Docs for comfort and simplicity and a fringed paisley scarf from ASOS to jazz it up a bit and give it some colour. Fringed scarves are a must-have accessory for Autumn as they're so easy to jazz up any outfit without making any effort! This one is currently in the sale for £3.50 so it's a total steal.

Are you like me and buy items you love in every style available?

xoxo

6 comments:

  1. loving the boots! great post. :)

    Keep in touch!
    http://chasingculprit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The scarf matches so well with the look and your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog!
    Do you want to support each other's blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you do so I can follow you right back x

    kisses

    http://nastyadeutsch.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll check out your blog now :) x

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read and reply to them all and I really appreciate your kind words! Feel free to leave your own blog link in your comment and I'll definitely check it out xx