Friday, 3 April 2015

What I'm Loving: April

From denim to 70s style suede skirts, I am loving the trends this season. I've picked out a few of my favourite pieces at the minute which I've bought personally to share with you.

1. This gorgeous faux suede skirt is by Glamorous via ASOS. I think it's a perfect alternative for a real suede skirt as it's much cheaper at £26. The material is soft and cosy and the button through design makes it an ultimate 70s piece.

2. I picked up this long sleeved funnel neck top from Topshop a few weeks ago. Stripes are one of my favourite designs, I find them so classic and easy to wear. This top is slightly ribbed and perfect for every day wear.

3. This dress is a petite exclusive to Topshop for those shorter ladies like myself! It's got a small slit design at the hem and I think it's such a cute piece to wear casually with a denim jacket and sliders.

4. I'm loving gypsy style crop top's at the minute and I feel like my 90s wardrobe is coming back! This one is from ASOS and sits above the waist and has a cute off shoulder look. You can pick these up everywhere at the minute!

5. Finally, button through denim skirts are everywhere at the minute. Made famous by Alexa Chung, they're a 90s revival which everyone seems to be loving. This mid-wash blue one is from ASOS and has been seen on several of the ASOS personal stylists! I love the mid-wash colour of this one, it makes it even more 90s, which I love!

What have you been loving at the minute and do you like the 70s SS15 trends?

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. cheap ugg boots sale online,only need 59.8$ and free shipping to your hand, don't miss it http://www.classicugg.org
    UGG Bailey Button 5803 Boot Black
    UGG Bailey Button 5803 Boot Chestnut

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read and reply to them all and I really appreciate your kind words! Feel free to leave your own blog link in your comment and I'll definitely check it out xx