Tuesday, 14 April 2015

suede skirt



skirt - ASOS, top - Urban Outfitters (similar here), boots - ASOS (similar here)

I'm so obsessed with the 70s trends at the minute, I cannot get enough of suede, flared sleeves and lots of denim! This faux suede skirt is from Glamorous via ASOS and is a super cool alternative to real suede and much cheaper. It combines 2 70s trends in one with the suede-look and button through design. It's an A-line shape which is my personal favourite for a skirt! Would highly recommend this if you're looking for a faux suede skirt! I teamed it with a blue and cream striped crop top and my trusty pointed ankle boots from ASOS, which I've worn to death over the past 6 months!

I'm finding myself searching the internet way too much for button through skirts at the minute as they seem to come majority in A-line shapes which is my favourite and with the button detailing, it's like a match made in heaven for me!

Are they any trends you can't get enough of at the minute?

xoxo





8 comments:

  1. I love your bangs! such an awesome outfit!
    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say I'm completely in love with this skirt! haha

    www.lacylatest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also in love with suede, looks so classic and cool. Stripes are definitely my thing too haha!

    eastofsiam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the suede with the stripes, so cute!

    http://www.britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving that skirt on you, I don't have any similar ones ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great look sweetie, I was going through your older posts and I love your blog!

    Check out my blog, I have something amazing for you! ;)

    Diana Bryant
    www.ManhattanImageandStyle.com – Blog
    www.DianaBryant.com - Web

    ReplyDelete
  7. so in love with suede atm! You a rocking that skirt gurl! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read and reply to them all and I really appreciate your kind words! Feel free to leave your own blog link in your comment and I'll definitely check it out xx