Tuesday, 27 January 2015

they are the hunters, we are the foxes



jeans - Pepe Jeans via ASOS (similar here), cape - ASOS, top - Forever 21 (similar here), boots - Topshop

Ever since Burberry showcased their gorgeous capes at the major Fashion Weeks in 2014, the high street began stocking a wide array of capes which have dominated Autumn/Winter style. I picked up this gorgeous cape from ASOS back in October and keep forgetting to blog about it! The colours are super autumnal with burgundy, orange and cream running through it in a block style. Orange is never normally a colour I'd wear, however when it's subtle like this and teamed with burgundy, one of my favourite colours to wear, I love it.

As the cape itself is quite bold with the variety of colours, I usually just team it with a plain coloured tee, such as the one I'm wearing here. I picked up these Pepe Jeans jeans from ASOS during the sale, they were such a steal at £19.50 instead of £65. They're super comfy and are just a simple, staple wardrobe essential. The boots are a pair of classic brown Chelsea boots from Topshop and have a really nice distressed vintage look, which I adore when paired with a pair of dark skinny jeans. 

I really want to expand my cape collection at the minute as I find them so versatile and perfect for this time of year. They can dress up an outfit or simply just keep you warm on cold Winter days.

What do you think of capes?

P.S. I'm aware the title of this blog post has no relevance, it's simply because I'm LOVING I Know Places by Taylor Swift currently - definitely my favourite song at the minute!

xoxo


11 comments:

  1. Nice outfit, you looks so sttylist with the cape!

    www.ismurfshion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look lovely as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this cape! Those jeans were an absolute steal.

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the cape, i really want one ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cool look :)

    Keep in touch
    www.retrostreetstation.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally adore your hair colour and style, it suits this look perfectly!

    Much love xxx
    CHRISTINANISTA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. I’m in love with your blog! It was so interesting to read your posts and also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos!
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)
    p.s. new post - how I met Victoria Beckham http://www.dianacloudlet.com/2015/02/victoria-beckham-zip-pouch-met-victoria-beckham.html

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice review done by you for this article. Actual some change need to done in this article. But I also like this article as well as you have nice skill to review please come on http://guruofmovie.com and review for my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great choices when it comes to wear & so kind also appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Here is my blog! Jonyanas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. cheap ugg boots sale online,only need 59.8$ and free shipping to your hand, don't miss it http://www.classicugg.org
    UGG Bailey Button 5803 Boot Chocolate
    UGG Bailey Button 5803 Boot Grey

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read and reply to them all and I really appreciate your kind words! Feel free to leave your own blog link in your comment and I'll definitely check it out xx