Wednesday, 24 December 2014

vintage burberry




jacket - vintage Burberry (ebay), tee - h&m (old), shorts - urban outfitters (old), shoes - Topshop, bag - H&M

These pictures were taken around a month ago before the weather became super cold and I needed a thick coat! However, I wanted to use them for a post as I've never blogged about my little ebay find: my vintage Burberry Harrington Jacket. I found this jacket on ebay a few months ago and just had to have it. It's a gorgeous pink colour with a slight shimmer to it, luckily I wanted the sizing oversized as it's 2 sizes bigger than my actual size. It's lined with the infamous Burberry print and is super thick and cosy. I'd really advise checking out some of the vintage shops on ebay as they sometimes have really great items for a really good price! 

As the jacket itself is a statement piece, I teamed it with this pair of elasticated checked shorts from Urban Outfitters, a simple plain white crop top with the word "Geniale" written across the chest and a pair of black pumps from Topshop, which have been everywhere this season. I received the bag as a gift for my birthday from a friend and use it constantly, it's such a nice size and goes with virtually everything.

I'm finally feeling ready for Christmas now I've finished wrapping all my presents and am sat wearing my Christmas jumper right now, which I'll be blogging about tomorrow. I always find it hard to decide whether to dress up on Christmas day or not but I think this year I'm just going to keep it casual in my Christmas jumper and a nice pair of trousers!

I hope you're all having a lovely Christmas wherever you are in the world and whether you celebrate today or tomorrow!

Merry Christmas!

xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Hello,

    Amazing look ! :D

    Sarah, http://sarahmodeee.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shorts are so cute! I love black and white patterns especially in clothing! :)
    http://coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read and reply to them all and I really appreciate your kind words! Feel free to leave your own blog link in your comment and I'll definitely check it out xx