Thursday, 25 December 2014

Merry Christmas!



Just a quick post to say Merry Christmas as let's be honest, who spends lots of time reading blogs on Christmas day?! 

I just wanted to do a quick post on my gorgeous Christmas jumper pictured, which reads "This Girl Loves Christmas", I picked this up from ASOS a few weeks ago and have worn it to death in the run up to Christmas! I like to just dress comfy and casual on Christmas Day (hence the no shoes!) making sure it's something with an expandable waist!!

I've also taken the plunge and after 8 years of having blonde highlights, I finally decided to go brunette. I decided around 6 months ago and my hairdresser gradually kept adding brunette to my hair each time I had it coloured ready to go fully brunette a few days ago! It's also got a hint of red in there to give it more life and I absolutely love it!

Anyway, I'll stop rambling now and wish you all a Merry Christmas again and I hope you're all having a wonderful day!

xoxo


6 comments:

  1. I love your jumper! I hope that you are having a lovely Christmas :) x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, love your jumper- very christmassy :) Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. xx Maja
    - http://modern-muffin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. your hair style is so cute! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a lovely Christmas!!! Lovely sweater!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. great your sweater :-))))
    Hope you have a nice christmas time with your loved ones!

    Kiss from Swiss,
    Kira

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovee your sweater so much :)

    http://sonya-thaniya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read and reply to them all and I really appreciate your kind words! Feel free to leave your own blog link in your comment and I'll definitely check it out xx