Monday, 22 December 2014

duster coat





shirt - urban outfitters (old), jeans - ASOS, coat - ASOS, shoes - deena & ozzy via urban outfitters (similar here), handbag - new look (similar here), choker - amazon

It's been so so long since I did a blog post, it's shameful! I started back at University in September and I didn't anticipate just how much work final year entailed on top of applying for jobs, silly of me, I know. I've also had so much going on since I last posted, I've been to Toulouse, had my 21st birthday and have been to multiple concerts (The Courteeners, Paolo Nutini, Jake Bugg and Lady GaGa!) Due to this lack of posts, I now have a huge backlog of outfits so I'll be catching up over the Christmas holidays as I have 3 weeks off!

The duster coat is either a love/hate piece particularly the ones longer in length, they really create divided opinions! I love this duster coat and it was my favourite piece to wear throughout Autumn. It's so versatile as it can be worn both in the day, as shown in the photos above, or as a smart jacket for evening wear. It's now in the sale on ASOS so if you wanted the infamous ASOS one pictured, also seen on Kylie Jenner here, but didn't want to fork out £60, you can grab it now for just £42! I personally think ASOS has the best selection of duster coats so it's definitely worth checking them out if you're after one.

I picked this handbag up a few months ago in New Look in Toulouse whilst I was visiting one of my best friends there. I love the cobalt blue colour and shape of the bag, it also has a longer strap to wear it as a shoulder bag too. I picked up the checked shirt a while ago in Urban Outfitters. It's really easy to just throw over a plain white tee to jazz it up a bit or just wear on it's own with some skinny jeans. The jeans pictured are from ASOS and have a rip in one of the knees, they're low rise and ankle grazers so perfect to wear with loafers or ankle boots. Finally, the choker I'm wearing is from Amazon and was only £2.50! It's really simple but right on trend and so so cute. 

What do you think of duster coats?

xoxo










5 comments:

  1. Love this style of coats, great look!!! xoxo
    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love long coats! Super cool style *_*

    x Maria
    New outfit post up on my blog
    featuring MY NEW TARTAN COAT
    Let me know what you think about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg that coat is gorgeous!!! Love how you've styled it x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read and reply to them all and I really appreciate your kind words! Feel free to leave your own blog link in your comment and I'll definitely check it out xx