Sunday, 28 September 2014

autumn florals


dress - Topshop (old) denim jacket - vintage Levi's via Ark, trainers - Office


I'm finally back after a long hiatus from my blog now I'm back from Germany after my year abroad. I've had such a busy month since finishing my placement: I had my 21st birthday, went to Toulouse in France to visit a friend and went to London Fashion Weekend, which was super exciting (huge thank you to my best friend, Charlie, for getting me the ticket for my birthday). I'm going to do a separate post on London Fashion Weekend sometime this week with all the photos I took and of my day there at Somerset House.

I love this drop waist floral dress from Topshop. I picked it up a few months ago in the sale and love the concept of Autumn Winter florals. Florals are usually categorised under Spring Summer wardrobe but recently there's been florals in darker colours with Wintery designs all over the high street. I teamed it with my oversized vintage Levi's denim jacket which I picked up via Ark's Vintage section on their website, I'd really recommend Levi's for denim jackets as they're thick and comfy which is great for when it's that funny "in-between Summer-Autumn weather". I then threw on my Nike Air Max's as the trainer trend is still hot and there's no signs of it going away any time soon, we saw that during Burberry's LFW SS15 show, where trainers were still present on the catwalk. The Nike Air Max 1's are my favourite trainer as they're so versatile, 90s and comfortable - would 100% recommend.

Hope you all had a nice weekend and my next post will be on my day at London Fashion Weekend.

xoxo



3 comments:

  1. I love how you paired with the denim jacket! When are you coming to Manc? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that dress!


    Please help me by clicking in some of the links on this post,
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2014/10/autumn-sheinside-wishlist.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your review is nice I was also looking for these kind of review. Nice detail share by you thanks you for this amazing article. I am also looking to make my blog http://guruofmovie.com better So that some one can also share detail of my blog on any other page.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read and reply to them all and I really appreciate your kind words! Feel free to leave your own blog link in your comment and I'll definitely check it out xx