Wednesday, 16 July 2014

nouveau grunge




skirt - urban outfitters (similar here) top - romwe (similar here) flower hair band - primark, shoes - primark (similar here), necklace - primark (similar here)


I have no excuses as to why I've been awol the past month, it's just laziness on my part. I did have a few busy weekends with visitors then I was home for 2 weeks and in Yorkshire for the Tour de France so I've not been sat around doing nothing, however I definitely need to work on making more to update on here.

I've got a backlog of outfit posts ready to go too which is one positive so we'll start with this one. I love this tee shirt I got from Romwe a while back. It was my first time shopping with Romwe and after reading some horror stories online of their delivery, I was nearly put off but I went for it anyway and was really impressed! The quality of the clothes is what you'd expect as they're so cheap and delivery did take around 3 weeks which I expected anyway as they ship from China but I honestly couldn't fault them really. I ordered a size M but it is TINY, it's way too short to wear with anything not high waisted and I struggled to style it for a while without it looking like I was wearing a kids tee shirt. I ended up pairing it with this quilted A-line skirt from Urban Outfitters and a pair of pointed heels. I added the flowers and chain for a mix of a heavier and softer look. 

I can't believe I'm nearing the end of my time in Germany too, I've been here nearly a year and only have 5 weeks left before I'm back in the UK for good. Crazy huh?

xoxo



9 comments:

  1. Beautiful!
    I love your skirt simple but chic!
    xo Holly xo

    HollyDolly. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the outfit!! Simple yet stylish!
    xx
    Mia


    www.ssenescence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the shoes, outfit is so well put together x

    www.libertycanwrite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shoes! Hope you're enjoying your Summer. :)

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You looks like a actress you should try to be a actress If you are not getting platform then follow me on http://guruofmovie.com We will help you

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read and reply to them all and I really appreciate your kind words! Feel free to leave your own blog link in your comment and I'll definitely check it out xx