Wednesday, 30 July 2014

J'adore rayures


jeans - urban outfitters (similar here), shirt - zara, trainers - nike via office, bag - la moda (coffee colour here)

I know this is the only bag I use in outfit posts at the minute but it's the only handbag I have in Germany with me now. My wardrobe's very limited at the minute as I've taken most of my clothes and shoes home now as I'm coming to the end of my year abroad so apologies that outfit posts haven't been very varied.

The title of this blog post means "I love stripes" - I am obsessed at the minute, over the past few weeks I've bought 4 striped pieces of clothing. I don't know if it's the inner part of me that secretly wants to be French that's taken over but it's crazy. I love how simple stripes are to wear and how elegant they can look. I picked up this blouse from Zara whilst I was in Leeds a few weeks ago, it's a light material with small gold buttons down the front with three quarter length sleeves - perfect for Summer. 

I love how well stripes work with almost everything and they are definitely my obsession at the minute.

23 comments:

  1. love your sneakers!

    http://www.mesmemosphotoblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look, which I looked good in trainers

    jessssicahart.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stripes never go out of fashion! This shirt has such a nice fit, I really need to build my collection!

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed, thank you! I keep building mine at the minute! x

      Delete
  4. Love the shirt! The whole look is so casual yet stylish :)
    xx
    Mia


    http://www.ssenescence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a wonderful outfit and I agree, stripes go with pretty much everything!

    www.lagerfeld-love.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You pull off stripes very well Hannah! Oh, and I will be in Manchester this September (all year round hehe) So feel free to come! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! I'll definitely come and see you then! :) thank you xx

      Delete
  7. Love stripes on you Hannah!!
    You look really beautiful in this and nice and comfy!
    xo Holly xo

    HollyDolly. 

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOOOVE your trainers :)

    franleanne.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm obsessed with stripes as well at the minute, I love how slouchy this top is!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm obsessed with stripes too. They literally have their own pile for the washing machine now lol! Love this look.xxx

    http://www.maisymeow.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your shirt, Zara is one of my favourite shops!

    from Bobbie x

    www.libertycanwrite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are a nice blogger I love your blog so much help for my blog http://www.guruofmovie.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm here in Manchester hunny :) Please drop me an email whenever you come here xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read and reply to them all and I really appreciate your kind words! Feel free to leave your own blog link in your comment and I'll definitely check it out xx