Thursday, 24 July 2014

I loved you this month | July


☀ L-R: No.7 Eye Contouring Brush £7.25  No.7 Foaming Cleanser for Normal/Oily Skin £9.50 John Frieda Sheer Blonde Brightening Oil Elixir £9.99 (currently on offer for £6.66 at Boots) Revlon Brow Fantasy £6.99 MAC Lipstick in Velvet Teddy £15.50  

I was going to do an outfit post today but realised I haven't taken any outfit photos in a while so decided to do a beauty one instead, as I haven't done one in a while. I've been loving all of these products this month, particularly the lipstick. I use the No.7 eye contouring brush for a mix of things - contouring my eyes like it's meant for but also to contour my nose - I just find it's the perfect size and shape to do the job much better than a facial contouring brush.

I've also been giving my Garnier cleanser a break at the minute and using this No.7 one. I find it to be much lighter than the Garnier one and doesn't tingle the skin when applying, so far I'm preferring using this foam consistency than the normal gel one I use. I've seen a vast improvement in my skin since using it and would definitely recommend this for anyone with sensitive skin.

I first heard of the John Frieda Oil Elixir through watching Lily Melrose's John Frieda Summer Series over on her YouTube channel. I'm sure most of you know who she is already, but if you don't, check her out because she's incredible at what she does. I apply a little bit of this whilst my hair's still wet after washing and have been seeing real results. It's left my hair in lush condition from the oil side of it and I've also noticed my highlights are much brighter since I've been using this. I like it as it's not too oily and greasy, like some other oil based products.

I've also been loving the Revlon Brow Fantasy too. It comes with a pencil applicator and also a pigmented setting gel. I've been using this daily and I love it. The pencil isn't too harsh and creamy so sets to the brows giving them a natural look. The gel is my favourite part of this product though, as it sets the brows all day without you having to re-touch, especially during this hot weather!

Finally, my favourite product of the bunch is this MAC Lipstick in Velvet Teddy. It's a matte finish but wonderfully creamy and hydrating. It's a deep nude colour and is great for everyday use. It's extremely well pigmented and lasts a while once applied! I mainly just love the colour of this lipstick and haven't found one quite like it by any other brand so if anyone has any other suggestions for a similar colour, please say as I'd love to try them out too!

All these products are easily available on the high street, in either a drugstore or your local MAC supplier for the lipstick.

What have you been loving this month?

xoxo

5 comments:

  1. MAC lipsticks are amazing!!
    I have way too many haha!! But I haven't used this one before I might check it out!
    xo Holly xo

    HollyDolly. 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I'd really recommend it, the colour's beautiful! x

      Delete
  2. I really want to try velvet teddy! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. SEO IS VERY IMPORTANT THING FOR ALL BLOG AND WEBSITE I WAS HAVING 100 VISITOR AFTER WORKING 6 MONTHS ON http://www.guruofmovie.com BUT FROM LAST 4 MONTHS I AM DOING WORK ON SEO AND NOW I HAVE 1500 VISITOR PER DAY

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read and reply to them all and I really appreciate your kind words! Feel free to leave your own blog link in your comment and I'll definitely check it out xx