Thursday, 17 July 2014

distressed denim & pretty florals


top - H&M, bandeau - ASOS (similar here), skirt - urban outfitters, sandals - ASOS (similar here)


I love distressed denim, it's a fact. Whether it be in jacket, jeans or skirt form - I love it all. I love contrasting styles too so when I picked up this little floral crop top from H&M, I knew immediately I had to style it with something a little tougher to get a contrasting feel. It wore this to a meal out whilst I was at home, the weather was gorgeous however I didn't want to get my legs out completely. The crop top itself is quite baggy so I wore it with a bandeau to prevent any incidents. I then put on my favourite pair of chunky sandals, I cannot rave about these enough. They were so cheap and they're ridiculously comfy. I'm a huge fan of chunky shoes so the trends this Summer have been right up my street!

xoxo

8 comments:

  1. Love your look lovely!
    I love denim skirts... I'm wearing one at the moment!
    xo Holly ox

    HollyDolly. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you have styled the look to be YOUR style hun! You look great as always :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found your blog randomly and I’d like to say it’s fabulous! You have amazing photos & style! Everything is perfect!

    would you like to follow each other?
    will be happy to see you in my blog!

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll check out your blog now :) x

      Delete
  4. I love this outfit, so stylish! Your blog is fab! :-) xxx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was looking you kind of blog from a long time finally I got your blog thanks you due to you blog I go so many help for my blog http://www.guruofmovie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read and reply to them all and I really appreciate your kind words! Feel free to leave your own blog link in your comment and I'll definitely check it out xx