Friday, 25 July 2014

checks and stripes


jumper - urban outfitters (sale), shorts - urban outfitters, shoes - H&M (old), rings - topshop & primark, earrings - primark

I wore this outfit whilst I was in Leeds for the Tour de France, due to my quick editing skills, it's fairly obvious that someone has been cut out of this picture for the purpose of the outfit post (I'll post the original picture below - it's with Christian Prudhomme who's the race director of the Tour de France). I love the trend of stripes and checks together and I love the fact it's becoming more and more acceptable in fashion. I picked up these cute little shorts in the sale in Urban Outfitters and although they're quite wintery, the weather wasn't amazing so I felt they were acceptable to go to the parade the riders were doing through Leeds city centre. I'm a huge monochrome fan and wear it a lot (probably too much) but I love the simplicity of this whole outfit! The jumper's super cosy and after much deliberation, I left it untucked from the shorts as it was a little too thick to be tucked in and for me to get away with it!

I'm obsessed with the shoes from H&M and after only a couple of months of having them, I've nearly worn them to death (they were cheap so I can't complain) and in dire need of finding a similar replacement!

xoxo

12 comments:

  1. Add elements in http://www.glimpsea.com or add images or videos to share it faster and friendly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that top! can't go wrong with stripes

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. my giveaway to win a cute Dahlia coat ends soon! click here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the subtle print mixing- and baggy tops are so my thing so im very much digging this look :)

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the top! I'm all for stripes currently :)
    xx
    Mia


    www.ssenescence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww I miss your lovely face :) Would you come by Manchester anytime soon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 yes I can come any time! When are you there till? xx

      Delete
  6. After seeing your article review I am very much relax now Actually I was looking for these kind of article from long time nice review done please come on my blog http://guruofmovie.com and share some review for my bog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read and reply to them all and I really appreciate your kind words! Feel free to leave your own blog link in your comment and I'll definitely check it out xx