Thursday, 19 June 2014

speak easy on the grape vine


skirt - urban outfitters (similar here), tee - H&M (old), shoes - H&M (sale)

It's bank holiday today in Germany and my Dad arrives for a long weekend, it should be super nice to see him and have a chilled long weekend before I head home a week tomorrow for the Tour de France!! I love this skirt I recently picked up in Urban Outfitters, it was reduced to 6 euros (I know, crazy right?) and I couldn't resist. It's an A Line skirt with fine checked detailing in grey in the fabric. It's quite thick so to cool down in the warm weather, I threw on this Aerosmith band tee from H&M which a friend bought me many years ago and it's still one of my favourites! I teamed this outfit with my favourite flats at the minute which are these pointed brogue style shoes from H&M. They have small cut outs at the side and a gun metal buckle, they're absolutely glooorious. 

A very simple outfit but I love it nonetheless. 

xoxo






15 comments:

  1. Such a cute tee!! You must be so excited, I'm off to Glastonbury next week so I'm not too jealous. ;)

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tee. Its totally gorgeous!!

    http://everybodyssunshine.blogspot.com/2014/06/keep-calm-and-watch-movies.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again super article keep it up and see World most beautiful girl on http://www.guruofmovie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally I can comment here again :D Love that cool top! Btw are you still gonna be in UK around Sep? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Yes, I'll be around all the time from September! xx

      Delete
  5. Super cool outfit and very nice post
    Great pics too anyway :)
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com.br/2014/07/im-back.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read and reply to them all and I really appreciate your kind words! Feel free to leave your own blog link in your comment and I'll definitely check it out xx