Thursday, 12 June 2014

open sesame, we've places to go




top - Amazon, skirt - urban outfitters, sandals - Boohoo, sunglasses - Primark, necklace - Forever 21


I love this skirt I picked up in Urban Outfitters a few weeks ago in the sale for 12 euros, yes you have read that correctly, 12 euros. I'd had my eye on it for a while but couldn't justify the original price of 72 euros but I was ecstatic when I came across it reduced and in my size! I'm not usually a fan of pencil shaped skirts and in particular longer skirts as I get quite self conscious that my legs look really short as I'm not the tallest of people however this one fits the bill perfectly. Even though I'd had my eye on it a while, it's one of those items that I'd look at and think wow, I'd love to wear that and never actually buy it for myself so I'm glad I actually went for it this time and took a step out my comfort zone with the length and shape of this piece. I love finding things that I wouldn't usually wear and giving them a try, I always end up surprising myself! I teamed it with an Arctic Monkeys tee, hence the title of this blog post, a royal blue statement necklace and these gorgeous pewter coloured sandals from Boohoo. They're super comfortable and I love the spilled oil colour of these shoes, I'd definitely recommend them. 

Have you surprised yourself with any purchases you wouldn't usually buy recently?

xoxo





19 comments:

  1. I love your necklace and your jellies are just super adorable!

    Much love xxx
    www.christinanista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the skirt! I don't normally wear that length either, but it looks lovely! Definitely a good buy!

    http://thenediaries.com/

    Lauren x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shoes Hannah <3
    xo Holly xo

    HollyDolly. 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your shoes! They suite your outfit very well :) When are we gonna meet love!? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I'm home in September, when are you in Manchester? :) xx

      Delete
  5. love your top!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. you can win £250+ worth of beauty products on my blog right now, click here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the skirt is cool!!

    x Maria
    New outfit post up on my blog
    featuring my new burgundy maxi skirt
    www.retrostreetstation.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE the Arctic Monkeys, and those shoes are fantastic!
    x Justina // abentpieceofwire.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was looking you kind of blog from a long time finally I got your blog thanks you due to you blog I go so many help for my blog http://www.guruofmovie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read and reply to them all and I really appreciate your kind words! Feel free to leave your own blog link in your comment and I'll definitely check it out xx