Monday, 9 June 2014

Miley Cyrus Bangerz Tour: What I Wore





dress - New Look via ASOS, jacket - vintage Levis via Ark, boots - New Look (similar here), necklace - Forever 21 (old), bracelet - Forever 21 (old)

I went to see Miley Cyrus on Frankfurt on her Bangerz Tour and here's what I wore. I have no idea why I decided to wear a jacket as I soon took it off in the queue as I realised it was actually 28 degrees, I then proceeded to burn the whole of my upper back as I'd put no sun cream on, realllll clever. Anyway, I picked up this dress from New Look via ASOS for £12.99, I love the cut of the chest area and think it makes it a little more unique for an LBD. I teamed it with my trusty cut out boots which I've worn to death, they're so comfy and versatile. I added a blue statement necklace for a pop of colour to my outfit and a simple gold chain bracelet. I didn't want to over accessorize as I had a standing ticket and didn't want multiple accessories getting in the way and getting tangled in other peoples clothes (believe it or not, that has actually happened to me before). 

I had such a good night at the concert, she put on a real show and I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it. I saw Miley on her Wonderworld tour in 2009 and have been waiting patiently for her to tour Europe so I could see her live again and it was definitely worth a 5 year wait! Sky Ferriera was supporting and I LOVE her so was super happy about that too. I ended up about 2nd/3rd row and here's a few pictures from the night that I took: 







8 comments:

  1. You looked so pretty Hannah!
    I hope you had a great time!!
    xo Holly xo

    HollyDolly. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw loads of photos in your Instagram, and i wish I could be there too! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was such a good night, you'd have loved it! x

      Delete
  3. You are a nice blogger I love your blog so much help for my blog http://www.guruofmovie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the dress your wearing, it looks really good on you!

    x Julia from Juliasfashionminute.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read and reply to them all and I really appreciate your kind words! Feel free to leave your own blog link in your comment and I'll definitely check it out xx