Sunday, 8 June 2014

I ain't lookin' at you for no particular reason




dress - boohoo, denim jacket - boohoo, sunglasses - thrifted, shoes - converse (very old), bag - la moda (no longer in black but still available in grey, dark brown and tan)



I can't believe I haven't updated in 2 whole weeks, I've not had a lack of things to post at all, if anything, it's the complete opposite! I've just been feeling very lethargic and now have a build up of outfit posts from the past 2 weeks that I need to post! I wore this outfit last weekend when I was in the Netherlands with my friends and family, it was a gorgeous sunny day but as we were going on a boat, I opted for tights as I knew it would be chilly on the water! I'm still obsessing over this bag from La Moda, I've been using it non stop since I bought it at Easter. I picked up this plain white dress from Boohoo a few weeks ago and I think it's so cute for Summer. It's a chiffon style material and super light and cool for warm weather. It's also available in coral and yellow. I'd really recommend it as an every day dress for Summer and it's only £15!

I went to see Miley Cyrus on Friday so I'll be posting a "what I wore" in the next few days, it was so amazing and I'm so glad I got to see her live again! I saw her in 2009 on her Wonderworld tour and have been waiting patiently for her to tour Europe again since! I'll post some photos in my next post or if you follow me on instagram, you've probably seen the spam from Friday night of all my Miley photos/videos!

It's bank holiday tomorrow in Germany and we've had a few days of 33 degree weather so I'm looking forwards to a chilled day relaxing and blogging :)

I'm definitely going to try and start doing 2-3 posts a week after this little stint and get back to a normal routine again!

Hope you all had lovely weekends

xoxo

7 comments:

  1. The dress and handbag are gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely Outfit!

    btw. do you want to follow each other?!
    follow me and I'll follow back
    if you want to

    Keep up your great Posts
    Amely Rose from:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll check out your blog now! Thanks x

      Delete
  3. Dresses really suit you Hannah!
    Love the Chucks!
    xo Holly xo

    HollyDolly. 

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a nice blogger I love your blog so much help for my blog http://www.guruofmovie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read and reply to them all and I really appreciate your kind words! Feel free to leave your own blog link in your comment and I'll definitely check it out xx