Friday, 16 May 2014

layer me up


✖ jeans - Forever 21 (old) black boyfriend tee - Primark ✖  shirt - Vintage Renewal via Urban Outfitters ✖  denim jacket - vintage Levi's via Ark ✖  trainers - New Balance 574's via ASOS 


I wore this outfit earlier in the week prior to the gorgeous sunny weather, just in case some of you are wondering why on earth I'm wearing 3 layers in 20 degrees - that's certainly not the case! I'm obsessed with wearing my New Balance trainers at the minute, they're so kind to my feet and are super light for warm weather. I recently picked up this vintage Levi's denim jacket from Ark. I love the light denim and baggy oversized fit, they had a few more on there in their vintage section so if you're looking for an oversized boyfriend denim jacket, I'd definitely recommend one of these! I forgot I owned these jeans and re-discovered them lurking at the back of my wardrobe. If you're looking for a cheap pair of jeans, I'd recommend heading down to Forever 21 as they always have great offers on - I think these one's were around £12 and they're just simple dark denim jeans that go with everything and can be rolled up into crops too, yay!

Have you recently rediscovered something you forgot you even owned?

xoxo

14 comments:

  1. Love your blog!!!
    Started following your blog via GFC, would you like to follow me?

    ≂Angeℒ ica≂

    Habanero Handmade Blog
    Facebook Fanpage
    Instagram.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll check out your blog now! x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Me too! One of the many reasons I love Winter! x

      Delete
  3. The weather has been so changeable lately! Cute layers, I wish I had a F21 near me.

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so nice and comfy!
    The grungy look really suits you.
    xo Holly xo

    HollyDolly. 

    ReplyDelete
  5. Incredible outfit and very nice pics
    Great Pieces!

    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/05/black-and-plaid.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love layering too but the weather here is just too hot for everything! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can imagine! Even here, it's getting too hot for layering now! xx

      Delete
  7. cooles Outfit, gefällt mir super gut mit dem Tartan Hemd :-)
    Wenn Du magst können wir uns gerne folgen, lass es mich
    wissen ich würde mich freuen!

    xoxo Kira
    schuhRei.ch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. vielen Dank :) ja sicher! Ich gucke an deinem Blog gerade! xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read and reply to them all and I really appreciate your kind words! Feel free to leave your own blog link in your comment and I'll definitely check it out xx