Tuesday, 13 May 2014

khaki shirt

 shirt - river island (old), tee - forever 21 (old), jeans - urban outfitters, boots - topshop

I'm rushing this blog post as I've been attempting to get it up for hours after much fighting with my internet and am in fear of it going again! I’m finally back into a normal routine and can hopefully start posting a few times a week again instead of just once a week! I’ve been super busy since Easter and had some really lovely weekends with friends and family but I’m finally back to working full weeks and updating more regularly on my blog.

I wore this outfit at the weekend, the weather here’s just been horrible the past couple of weeks and unlucky for me, the majority of my winter clothes are at home now so I’ve had to make do with what little I have. This khaki shirt is surprisingly thick and warm for wet and cold weather. I teamed it with a pair of trusty black skinny jeans, a plain white tee and my new chunky boots from Topshop. I picked them up over Easter, reduced from 90 to 30 pounds. They’re surprisingly comfy but oh so heavy to walk in! The heel is about 3 inches high and the cleated chunky sole is perfect for wet weather.

I've been thinking about doing some food posts on here recently as I've been on a health kick since the beginning of the year and have lost 33lb's so far so if anyone would be interested in any healthy recipe ideas, then I'll definitely be up for doing a few health/food related posts!

I can't believe it's only Tuesday, hurry up weekend so I can have my lie in!

xoxo


 

12 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read and reply to them all and I really appreciate your kind words! Feel free to leave your own blog link in your comment and I'll definitely check it out xx