Sunday, 4 May 2014

cause you're a tourist, there's nothing wrong with that





dress - Topshop, sandals - ASOS, bag - la moda, sunglasses - Romwe, necklace - Primark

This outfit post is slightly delayed as it's from Vienna last weekend but better late than never. I'm loving drop waist dresses at the minute and picked this one up on sale in Topshop a couple of weeks ago. Even though it was sunny in Vienna, I still find it hard to dress in bright colours so opted for my standard greys and blacks, oops! I'm so glad that there's more chunkier soled sandals around this year, I prefer them so much more to gladiator style sandals and find them super comfy and so wearable. Most people who know me know that I've been lusting after these sunglasses for around a year now and I finally found them on Rowme.com after them being out of stock for so long! I had such a lovely time in Vienna and a lovely weekend with my Mum and friend this past weekend. Unfortunately, tomorrow's back to reality and work before my Nanna and Grandad visit me later in the week :) I'll be sure to update with my April favourites at some point this week!

Hope you all had lovely weekends.

xoxo

20 comments:

  1. Such an inspiring post sweetie! You look great!

    Diana
    www.ManhattanImageandStyle.com
    New Blog Post: [Outfit Idea] .A Colorful Scarf.
    Previews Blog Post: [Inspirational] .You Are Not Alone In Your Walk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the follow! I followed you back :) 48th :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there, completely IN-LOVE with your blog, just followed you on GFC (49) and liked your facebook page as well, would love if you follow back :)

    mandyshareslife.blogspot.com

    MandySharesLife FACEBOOK PAGE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll check out your blog now :) x

      Delete
  4. ahhhh in love with that bag and sunnies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute look! I'm loving your black bag :)
    I invite you to visit my blog and let me know if you would like to follow each other!
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll check out your blog now :) x

      Delete
  6. Eeep! I love your bag. :)

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your sandals!!! I'd love to visit Vienna! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You should go, it's beautiful! xx

      Delete
  8. what a lovely post! i am forreals loving your blog girl! ^_^ ♥

    lovely post dear! i am loving your blog! ^_^

    visit my blog: http://czarinabear.blogspot.com/2014/05/p.html ♥

    follow me i follow back~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those shoes!!!!

    http://starletletterxo.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read and reply to them all and I really appreciate your kind words! Feel free to leave your own blog link in your comment and I'll definitely check it out xx