Sunday, 25 May 2014

blue dots and holi


jeans - urban outfitters (similar here), tee - topshop (old), shoes - marks & spencers (old), denim jacket - vintage Levi's via Ark (similar here), sunglasses - thrifted

I wore this outfit when I went out for a meal in this glorious weather we're having at the minute! The denim jacket's featured again, sorry! I had a few packages arrive last week so I've got plenty of new clothes to keep me satisfied. I've had these shoes pictured for around 3 years now and they are the comfiest little pair of flats that I own, they were about £40 but it just shows it's definitely worth investing in a good quality pair of shoes once in a while! I went to Holi Festival yesterday in Offenbach and had such a good time, the weather turned out great and it was great to experience something like that! I'll pop a couple of pictures below! I also bought this grey denim skirt from urban outfitters yesterday which I've been lusting over for a while, it was on sale for 12 euros! 

I hope you all had lovely weekends, what were you up to?

xoxo


dress - H&M, bum bag - primark, cap - primark



8 comments:

  1. Such a cute little top, I like the tie detail!

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your festival look!! The bumbag is a must haha! Have a nice day x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had fun at the festival! Can't wait to see you <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great! Likewise, I'm so excited for you to come to the UK :) x

      Delete
  4. cute polka dot top and it must have been super fun at holi festival! love all that colours on your skin! <3

    Check out my latest post on the Blog :)
    AL xx
    RASSP

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read and reply to them all and I really appreciate your kind words! Feel free to leave your own blog link in your comment and I'll definitely check it out xx