Thursday, 15 May 2014

April Beauty Favourites

Kiko Glow Touch Lips and Cheeks in Intuition Peach, Killer Queen Perfume by Katy Perry, Burts Bees Cuticle Cream, YSL Rouge Volupté Shine lipstick in Orange Impertinent, Tanya Burr Nail Polish in Peaches and Cream


My April Beauty Favourites is a little late but here was what I was loving in April.

I've seen quite a few beauty bloggers and vloggers talking about Kiko recently as it's fairly new to the UK market but over here in Germany, it's been around for a few years now and is a well established make up brand. The glow touch lips and cheeks came out a few months ago and I picked it up in February whilst visiting a friend. It's very well priced at £6.90 but is currently on offer on the Kiko website for just £4.50 - it's gorgeous as both a blusher and lip balm and unlike some cream blushers, doesn't leave your face feeling sticky. It also smells amaaaaazing - always a bonus.

I've also been loving the Killer Queen fragrance by Katy Perry. I bought this in duty free as I needed a relatively cheap perfume for every day use here in Germany. It's fairly sweet though so definitely avoid if you don't like sweet fragrances.

I'm 99% sure I've mentioned the Burts Bees cuticle cream in a favourites in the past but I love it so much. I sometimes get dry skin round my cuticles and find this gives them the nourishment they so desperately need. It helps leave the skin round my cuticles feeling soft and refreshed. 

I've always wondered what the hype was around high end lipsticks so decided I'd give on a try - I can honestly say I don't know how I managed without this one. It's everything you could want in a lipstick - moisturising, well pigmented and the packaging is oh so pretty. It's definitely on the pricier side but it's 100% worth the investment. It's fairly long lasting, not too shiny and the colour is gorgeous. It applies as a peachy orange shade and I've had a lot of people asking me what lipstick it is whilst I've been wearing it which is a great sign!

Finally, I've been loving this nail polish from Tanya Burr's collection. I love Tanya Burr and watch her videos regularly so was so excited when Tanya Burr's Lips & Nails finally launched! Peaches & Cream is a gorgeous nude shade, perfect for Spring/Summer. The packaging is cute and simple with a wide brush for applying evenly and generously. I can't wait to try more from her collection!

What beauty products have you been loving recently and would you recommend? 

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Great post!
    Love Burts Bees! they have some lovely moisturising products!
    I have Katy Perry Purr but I haven't smelt this one I should give it a whiff!
    xo Holly xo

    HollyDolly. 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gorgeous, you should definitely try it! I swear by Burts Bees hand cream, best I've ever used! x

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read and reply to them all and I really appreciate your kind words! Feel free to leave your own blog link in your comment and I'll definitely check it out xx