Sunday, 6 April 2014

week in outfits

                           Jeans - Urban Outfitters (similar here)                        Jeans - same as before                           Jeans - same as before (sorry!)
                           Breakfast Club Tee - Primark                                        Top - Urban Outfitters                           Vest top - H&M
                           Cardigan - Primark                                                        Shoes - Primark                                     Mesh top - American Apparel (old)
                           Trainers - New Balance @ ASOS                                                                                                   Cardigan - Forever 21                                                                                                                                                                  Boots - New Look (similar here
                                                                                                                                                                                Scrunchie - American Apparel 
                          Jeans - same as before (sorry sorry)                              Dress - Topshop (very old)                      Tee shirt dress - Primark
                          Shirt - Urban Outfitters                                                  Shoes - Primark                                       Shirt - Urban Outfitters
                          Pleather Jacket - Vero Moda (old)                                 Pleather Jacket - Vero Moda (old)          Necklace - Primark
                          Boots - Boohoo                                                                                                                                Boots - Boohoo (similar here)


You know when you buy something that you just adore so much and you just can't stop wearing it? These jeans for me have been a serious case of that this week. I picked them up last week in the Urban Outfitters sale and I've been wearing them to death. They're super high waisted, soft and actually comfortable for jeans! So I apologise for the amount of times you've seen them here!

I've only posted outfits Monday-Saturday as today I stayed in bed with my comfy clothes on the whole day as I felt a bit unwell and have been writing an essay for Uni, fun fun fun. The first 5 outfit's were all worn to work (my office is casual dress) and the last one was for a meal out last night. I have 2 pairs of shoes coming tomorrow from ASOS so I'll be sure to feature them this week. I hope you guys had lovely weekends!

Have you got a piece of clothing that you're obsessed with at the moment?

xoxo

35 comments:

  1. lovely outfits! I'm currently obsessed with my black leather pants! haha x
    www.article21.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Ahh I love black leather pants, I want some so bad! x

      Delete
  2. i love all these outfits so much, but the last one has got to be my fav xx

    http://stylesamples.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello :) Wanna follow each other back on GFC?
    Please let me know :)

    inspiringfreedom.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great looks, especially Thursday and Saturday! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're beautiful! You look at this outfit unearthly!
    As a model - slim and beautiful! I love your style!
    You are my color inspiration: - *

    P.S.
    I show 125 DIY Easter Ideas - maybe you will find there something for yourself? :-)



    Regards,
    Katherine Unique


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll check out your blog now xx

      Delete
  6. Those Urban Outfitters jeans look like an awesome basic to have around. Plus, they look awesome on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're amazing and I'm so happy they were half price! Thank you xx

      Delete
  7. That floral Topshop dress is so cute, love the pleats!

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this post.. Getting a snapshot of what you're wearing every day (apart from Sunday, but that's allowed) is really great. If I'm stuck next week I'll know exactly where to come for a bit of inspiration.. Thanks for sharing!

    pierrelecat | fashion jewellery blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, happy to help! :) Sunday is always dress down and stay in bed day for me haha! xx

      Delete
  9. Those jeans are great! Love a good high waisted pair!

    Ally x

    itisalltherage.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. these outfits are so lovely! love the middle ones :
    )www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi nice article keep it up if you are a true movie lover then see indian movie update on http://guruofmovie.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really nice looks, you have a great style! We have a similar taste :)
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC, bloglovin? It would be great, just let me know :)

    Kisses,
    Maria
    http://retrostreetstation.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll check out your blog now, thanks! x

      Delete
    2. Thanks for following. I followed back:)

      Delete
  13. Awww, I love the breakfast club tee!!! I really like the 3rd one!!
    Have a nice day Hannah! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. My pretty doll! Love your outfits <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm completely the same, when I get a new item of clothing - it's all I want to wear for at least a couple of weeks ha! It's great to see how you've styled the jeans so many different ways, though, they're obviously pretty versatile! And that Topshop dress is gorgeous, so perfect for this time of year! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's like I get so excited I just have to wear the item 24/7 haha, it's crazy! xx

      Delete
  16. What really pretty style!

    Most wanted Spring dresses and what's new in my closet on lowbudget-lowcost Fashion Blog
    + GIVEAWAY here

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this summary - love your use of one bloc colour with a print/bright colour within your outfits!

    DapperDolly
    http://fashionthatpays.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read and reply to them all and I really appreciate your kind words! Feel free to leave your own blog link in your comment and I'll definitely check it out xx