Wednesday, 30 April 2014

McBusted: What I Wore




dungarees - Ark (similar here), top - Primark, boots - New Look (similar here), shirt - Urban Outfitters, rings - Topshop and Primark, earrings - Primark, sunglasses - Primark, nails - Tanya Burr Nail Polish in Peaches and Cream

I deserve a slap for leaving it over 2 weeks to update my little blog. However, I cannot explain how busy I've been - my life's been crazy the past couple of weeks: I was home for a week which was pretty manic with McBusted and seeing friends/family then I got back to Germany, was here for a day, then flew to Vienna for my best friends 21st! I got back on Monday night and have been settling back into a daily routine since, ready for a 4 day weekend! (tomorrow's bank holiday in Germany and I've taken Friday off as my Mum and her friend are coming to visit).

I went to see McBusted in Liverpool whilst I was at home and even though it was nearly 2 weeks ago, I still want to share with you what I wore. I got these dungarees from Ark, reduced to £11. I love dungarees for Spring/Summer, I think they're so easy to wear as a different form of casual dress. I'm obsessed with this shirt I got in urban outfitters too, I've been wearing it all the time recently and have already featured it a couple of times on my blog; it's just so, dare I say it, quirky. I don't usually dress up a lot for concerts unless I'm going out afterwards so this outfit was perfect for a simple and comfy look to ensure lots of jumping about and dancing was possible! McBusted were amazing and we had great seats too, thank you o2 priority! 

I've spent the past 2 weeks listening to Paolo Nutini's new album non-stop, I'm obsessed with "Iron Sky." Have any of you heard it?

I hope you're all having a great week and bis Sonntag x

P.S. does anyone else always have midi-rings falling off their fingers or is it just me being clumsy losing them ALL the time?

13 comments:

  1. Thanks you dear :0 your look is great :) kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very 90s Grunge! Suits you!
    xo Holly xo

    http://hollydolly88.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. this dungaree looks perfectly matches with your style. Have a great time in Vienna doll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww loving this outfit you look adorable! would you like to follow each other via gfc, facebook, and bloglovin? or instagram too? let me know.

    keep in touch!

    xx

    ellie

    http://chasingculprit.blogspot.com/2014/05/its-ribbon-kind-of-day.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll check out your blog now! :) thanks! xx

      Delete
  5. I love this outfit so much, and your phone case is fab xx

    http://stylesamples.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the perfect concert outfit! I still haven't been able to find the perfect pair of dungarees for me but you look awesome in these. <3

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this look sweetie!! ;)

    Diana
    www.ManhattanImageandStyle.com
    New Blog Post: [Beauty & Style] .5 Ways To Instantly Improve Your Look.
    Previews Blog Post: [Outfit Idea] .A Colorful Scarf.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read and reply to them all and I really appreciate your kind words! Feel free to leave your own blog link in your comment and I'll definitely check it out xx