Saturday, 12 April 2014

casual saturdays


tee shirt dress - primark, shoes - truffle @ asos, anklet - asos

I've been loving tee shirt dresses at the minute like this one from Primark. I just find them so easy to wear and super comfy. These sandals arrived this week in the post from asos, I picked them up in the sale and I'm so glad I did as they're now out of stock! I'm so thankful sandals are getting chunkier, I usually despise wearing sandals, but this year, I've been loving the styles that have been around so have invested in a couple of pairs! As ever, I'm wearing monochrome, it's something I just can't seem to shake off!

I'm wearing my glasses as I was in the middle of doing some uni work when I took these photos - attempting to anyway! I meant to finish it off but spent most my day procrastinating on youtube, oops! Hope you're all having lovely weekends!

xoxo

note: the giant smear on the photo is on the mirror, not my dress, mmm lovely.



16 comments:

  1. Love the t-shirt dress and sandals! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute! Lovely shirt <3

    If you'd like to follow each other on GFC or anywhere else, do pop by my blog.
    My links are at the bottom of my page.
    I follow everyone back!
    Just let me know if you've followed and give me a day to follow back. :)

    Sandy | SMXYC: Lifestyle, Beauty, Fashion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll check it out now :) xx

      Delete
    2. Thanks for following <3 Followed back :)
      http://smxyc.blogspot.sg

      Delete
  3. Really love your shoes and your casual outfit! :) Perfect look!
    Followed you on gfc !

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMAZING STYLE!

    I’m waiting for your opinion on my latest post on
    BABYWHATSUP.COM


    Get in touch, I’m following you! Facebook | Instagram | Bloglovin |
    Win a trip in Genoa | Win clothes OASAP

    Kisses Fashion blogger Alice Cerea

    ReplyDelete
  5. I only own one but it's SO comfy. I love how loose and baggy they are, I want one like this!

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're a god send for when I can't be bothered! x

      Delete
  6. You look stunning sweetie! I love this post!

    Diana
    www.ManhattanImageandStyle.com
    New Blog Post: Healthy Habits You Must Add To Your Routine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! You have done a fantastic job this time!
    I am mesmerized by this post! Love it!
    You do not know how glad I am that I came here! Big hugs!

    I published 30 ideas for hair accessories (ornaments)- maybe you'll find something for yourself? :-)



    Regards,
    Katherine Unique


    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read and reply to them all and I really appreciate your kind words! Feel free to leave your own blog link in your comment and I'll definitely check it out xx