Monday, 10 March 2014

What Does The Fox Say?





Smock Dress - ASOS Shoes - ASOS Tights - Primark 


Before I begin, this post isn't about the song, I just thought I was being clever as my dress in this outfit post has foxes all over it (I know, I'm sad). The other night when I was home, I went out for a curry with my parents. Indian food is one thing I miss greatly about the UK, they don't really eat it over here in Germany :( so every time I'm home, we go for a curry and here's what I wore!

I stuck to my favourite fashion ensemble, monochrome. I got this smock dress in the ASOS sale after Christmas for £11. It's super baggy and comfy without being unflattering. I paired it with these cute monochrome pointed shoes that have a teeny tiny heel - perfect if you're not good with heels, like myself. They're really comfortable and I love the way they're split black and white down the middle. Seeing as it's still a bit chilly, despite the sun shining, I put a pair of tights on to complete this monochrome look. This look's very simple but I personally think the fox print on the dress and the contrast shoes do all the work and don't need much else to compliment them.

You may have noticed from these pictures, that I've had a complete hair re-style. I'd been debating having my hair cut to about collar bone length and a fringe for a while now so finally plucked up the courage and got it done. I absolutely love it and am so glad I went for a change. I'll leave a picture of it properly below for anyone that's remotely interested!

Mixed emotions about coming back to Germany, time at home just seems to go too quick sometimes! How was your weekend and are you looking forwards to SS14 fashion now that the sun is finally making an appearance? 

xoxo 



new hair!




15 comments:

  1. thanks for your comment hun, i'm following you via gfc & bloglovin :)

    xx fameliquorlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo!! You are so pretty!! :)

    Don't miss the last post!! Follow us?

    NUNCA ES DEMASIADO ROSA (BLOG)
    FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I don't agree but thank you! :) I'll check out your blog now xx

      Delete
  3. i freaking love them shoes!!! xx

    http://stylesamples.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah your shoes are divine, I love them!! xxx

    abambilegsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love your blog so much so thank you so much for commenting :) xx

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Hahaha agreed, I think they're so cute! x

      Delete
  6. Hey there!
    Do you wanna join my giveaway at:
    http://www.rebellionaire.net/2014/03/giveaway-feat-stylegodis.html

    You can win a 50Dollar gift card at www.stylegodis.com :)
    Check it out if you dont mind to!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely in love with the print of this dress; also mega jealous about the bargain price you got it for in the sale!
    Your hair looks amazing, too :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read and reply to them all and I really appreciate your kind words! Feel free to leave your own blog link in your comment and I'll definitely check it out xx