Tuesday, 25 March 2014

Vienna Outfits!




dress - asos, pleather jacket - vero moda, belt - super old (can't remember), shoes - urban outfitters, earrings - forever 21



dress - asos, sunglasses - tk maxx, bag - primark, shoes - vans



top - asos, trousers - zara, boots - new look

I was in Vienna this past weekend to visit my best friend as she's studying there for a semester and had such a lovely time! It's such a beautiful city and I had such an amazing time, it was so lovely to see my friend after 3 months! Would recommend Vienna as a city break to all of you, so picturesque!

I had a total of 4 outfits but I was extremely hungover and tired on the Sunday and my outfit was very simple and casual so no photos were taken. The first outfit, I wore to travel in and then to a rooftop bar we went to when I arrived. I've had the pleather jacket for about 4 years now and I love it to bits, such a handy thing to have in your wardrobe! 

The second outfit was for our full day of tourism on the Saturday, the weather was gorgeous so I didn't even need to wear a jacket (21 degrees!) I love the dress I got from asos in the sale after Christmas and it was super cool and comfy for a city break. I paired it with my vans as I needed super comfy shoes for the amount of walking I knew we'd be doing!

Finally, is my Saturday night outfit. We went to a club called Praterdome which was super cool and we had such a fun night. I don't really wear heels when I go out outside of the UK, it just doesn't seem to be the done thing, so I wore my cut out boots from New Look with this pair of leather look trousers which have navy lace detailing on them - you can't really see it properly (sorry!) I forgot to take photos on the night so had to just take these ones quickly with my phone yesterday! I love peplum tops and think they're super flattering so it was a no brainer with these trousers!

Unfortunately, it's back to reality now for me and with an essay deadline looming, the next few weeks are definitely not going to be very fun!

What do you like to wear on city breaks and what did you get up to on the weekend? 

23 comments:

  1. Ah looks like you had a lovely time! I love your cut out boots :)


    Sarah-rosegoes.blogspot.com

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey beauty you have a really nice blog,love your style,taste and pictures .Visit my blog,and if you like it, follow me on gfc I will do the same =) Have a nice day =)
    www.thegrisgirl.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll check it out now :) xx

      Delete
  3. Really great post :) Followed you on gfc and bloglovin' :) Hope you visit my blog and maybe follow back :) Kisses :***

    http://mixijewelrybox.blogspot.com/2014/03/pastel-domination.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll check out your blog now and follow back :) xx

      Delete
  4. You look so pretty! I love Vienna :)
    xx,
    Justina
    www.abentpieceofwire.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi dear
    Wonderful outfits, love the first dress, and of course Vienna :)
    Wanna follow each other?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Of course, I'll let you know on your blog! :) xx

      Delete
  6. lovely views there and you look great in all black! nice peplum top!

    Check out my new post feat. MOXHAM bracelet! :)
    AL xx
    RASSP blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. It must be a great experience to be there! It's my mom's fav place indeed.

    And I love the first look with the jacket xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning!! I love them all sweetie!

    Diana
    www.ManhattanImageandStyle.com / www.MISBoutique.storenvy.com
    New Blog Post: [Outfit Idea] A Cold Spring Day
    Previews Blog Post: [Beauty & Style] How To Choose The Right Accessories

    ReplyDelete
  9. followed too doll :*
    xoxo from Spain dear!
    www.thegrisgirl.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful shots!!
    Love the outfits!
    xo
    http://hollydolly88.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow, Vienna is on my list of places to go, I'm so jealous!
    Loving your outfits, too - looks like you had a great time, too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so stunning! Thank you so much, I did :) xx

      Delete
  12. Lovely photos and experience! I especially love the last outfit - the top is awesome and the buckles! Overall a smart and edgy outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read and reply to them all and I really appreciate your kind words! Feel free to leave your own blog link in your comment and I'll definitely check it out xx