Thursday, 6 March 2014

Tom Odell Concert: What I Wore



Jeans - Urban Outfitters (similar here) Top - Forever 21 (old) Cardigan - Urban Outfitters (similar here) Boots - Boohoo Rings - Topshop Scrunchie - American Apparel Nail Varnish - Primark P.S. Love 


Yesterday was a day I've been looking forwards to for months now, Tom Odell in concert. For those that may not know, Tom Odell is a British singer and is absolutely incredible - if you haven't heard his music before, definitely check him out! He was amazing live and I met him before the concert and he was just lovely! Super talented guy. The support act was also amazing, a man called Ryan Keen who was an extraordinary guitar player and singer. I'd definitely recommend you check him out, his set was mesmerizing! 

Aaaaanyway, here's what I wore to the concert. I don't really like dressing up for concerts so opted for a more casual look (especially as I went straight from work.) I chose to wear these jeans rolled up at the ankle with a flat pair of chelsea boots, black tee and a thick plaid cardigan. I love 90s fashion, so opted to tie my hair half up half down with a velvet scrunchie I picked up at American Apparel. I then wore some stacked rings I got in a set from Topshop and some small hooped earrings. I love this Primark nail varnish, it applies really well, has a thick brush and is a perfect colour for Spring - oh, and it was only £1!

I love going to concerts and love getting ready for them too! What's your usual concert going look? :) xoxo


Me and Tom Odell

Me and Ryan Keen


26 comments:

  1. cute look & i love your picture with him!

    xx fameliquorlove

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will usually wear something comfortable for concert too and you got a picture with him that's so amazing!!!! (: hope you had fun during the concert, do you mind if we follow each other via bloglovin? Do let me know on my blog (: x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm super happy about that! :) x

      Delete
  3. Hellooo pretty! You're channeling Cressida Bonas with that scrunchy and I love it.

    vanitytalkbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, that's really kind of you! x

      Delete
  4. cool coat and love the nail color :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!

    http://www.romestreetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Normally, I wear tank-top, skinny jeans and prolly boots to concerts :D well I always wear manish look xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice! Comfort is always good at concerts! :) x

      Delete
  7. Congratulations to the look and also for signaling. I listened to "Another Love" and "Grow old with me"... Really a beautiful songs. I'm a blogger from Italy. If you want, take a look at my blog.
    Kisses,
    Eni K.

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, glad you checked him out :) he's a great artist! I'll check it out now x

      Delete
  8. Love your rings! The layering is so chic ;)
    Would you like to follow each other? xx

    ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ Creme de la Chic ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow ! What a great blog up in here, Would you like to follow each other, my Dear ?
    Just let me know !

    Greetings !

    www.dreamofparadisebydomi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Of course, I'll check out your blog now x

      Delete
  10. That's cool you got to meet him! I really like your cardi. :)

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I'm still in awe! Thank you :) x

      Delete
  11. cute look
    unconventionalsecrets.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a really nice nail color! It goes with the gold tones in your rings perfectly.

    bdarielle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahhhhh! I love Tom Odell! So cool you get to meet him!
    Love the look btw! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeee me too, he's just amazing! Thank you :) x

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read and reply to them all and I really appreciate your kind words! Feel free to leave your own blog link in your comment and I'll definitely check it out xx