Wednesday, 12 March 2014

Sugar Rush


Coat - thrifted £20 Jeans - Republic £30 (similar here) Boots - Boohoo £25 Top - American Apparel £7 Bag - ASOS £15


You know when you're not even shopping for clothes and you find something? That happened with this coat last weekend whilst I was at home. I was in a local craft shop, half of which is a vintage/thrift store (they literally have a few pieces on some rails - nothing fancy) and I spotted this coat out of the corner of my eye. I did a check to see if it had any marks or anything and it was absolutely fine. It's from Next but I'm not entirely sure how old it actually is. It was £20 and I've been on the look out for a pink Spring coat recently and this fit the bill perfectly!

I am completely in love with it, even better that I could purchase it in a size down due to my recent weight loss. All round fabulous purchase and I cannot stop wearing it with the sunny weather we're having at the minute in Germany, Spring has most definitely sprung!

Have you bought any thrift shop bargains recently?

xoxo

12 comments:

  1. That coat is perfection!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an inspiring look! I love the coat!

    Diana
    www.ManhattanImageandStyle.com / www.MISBoutique.storenvy.com
    New Post: [Outfit Idea] Craving Spring
    Previews Post: [Personal Growth] How To Find Purpose and Monetize Your Passion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, what a bargain! I never find any thrifty steals. SOB. Love the colour!

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't stopped by at the store recently since i've been super busy. But you look great darling xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, it's such a gorgeous coat! Somehow, it makes buying something new even better when you weren't really looking for it, and thrift shop finds are so great, because you know no one else will have one ha xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes agreed! I love finding things in thrift shops coz of the unique aspect! xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read and reply to them all and I really appreciate your kind words! Feel free to leave your own blog link in your comment and I'll definitely check it out xx