Sunday, 30 March 2014

now it's three in the morning and I'm trying to change your mind




 top - amazon, skirt - new look (old), trainers - new balance via asos

I went shopping yesterday in Frankfurt and it was one of those days where I just could not decide what to wear! I ended up changing about 3 times and eventually was so rushed I just threw on these, took a quick photo and had to run for my train! I hate it when I have mornings like that!

I love the Arctic Monkeys and got this top a few weeks ago for cheap on amazon, the quality's reasonable for a cheap tee shirt and it's just a nice casual tee shirt that goes with everything. I've had this skater skirt for coming up to 2 years now. I got it from New Look for around £10-£12 and it's lasted so well, super comfy! I got these New Balance trainers last week from ASOS and I love them. I love that trainers are considered fashionable more and more nowadays as they're super comfy and light, makes shopping a lot easier in a comfy pair of shoes!

I lunched at Urban Kitchen and had the buffalo mozzarella salad which was gorgeous. The weather was so lovely yesterday, hence the no jacket look, 22 degrees and blazing sun! I'll leave a few pictures of my day below. Does anyone else love a chilled day shopping by yourself?

I picked up quite a few things in Frankfurt so if anyone wants me to do a haul, let me know in the comments down below!


buffalo mozzarella salad


jeans and top I bought from Urban Outfitters


the gorgeous weather in Frankfurt yesterday

What have you been up to this weekend?

xoxo

8 comments:

  1. You look very lovely (as usual!) also loads of pretty photos in IG :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, even if it was on a rush it is a cool look! love the AM tee
    Have a nice day Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course I wanna see a haul from the things you got in Frankfurt!! I love buffalo mozzarella by the way! Great post!

    ✿ www.sugarpopfashion.com ✿

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll make sure I do it this weekend! Thank you :) xx

      Delete
  4. Brilliant blog, great posts and beautiful proprietress! What to want more ...
    I'd love to follow you (bloglovin + GFC) and welcome to visit my
    blog about fashion .



    Regards,
    Katherine Unique


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Of course, sounds good :) I'll check out your blog now and follow :) xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read and reply to them all and I really appreciate your kind words! Feel free to leave your own blog link in your comment and I'll definitely check it out xx