Tuesday, 4 March 2014

Kiko Haul!

Hey guys!

Sorry I haven't updated in a few days but I've been super busy. I was in Oberhausen over the weekend visiting friends for Karneval, like I explained in my previous post! Whilst I was in Oberhausen, I nipped in to Kiko as I don't live near one and wanted a little nosey at what they had in store, as it's one of my favourite make up brands!

For those that don't know, Kiko is an Italian make up brand with stores all over mainland Europe, they even have a few in London. I'll link the website below so you can check out your local store and their online shop!












I didn't pick up too much but what I did get, I'm super impressed with. The first item I got was the Luscious Cream Lipstick in the shade, 517. It's a gorgeous bright pink shade and I thought it would be perfect for Summer (pictured at the top). The texture is really creamy and moisturising to the lips and it leaves a really pretty and slightly glossy finish. This was really reasonably priced at 6.90 euros.

The second thing I picked up was this tin (pictured above) that can be used as both a lip balm and a blusher. It's a creamy texture and is in the shade 100 Intuition Peach. As you can see above, it is a really pretty peachy pink, perfect for Spring. It's not too thick to apply and is really long lasting. I've only used it as a blusher so far but it's my new favourite product. This was priced at 5.90 euros.

The last thing I got was this lipstick which reminded me of the Revlon matte balms. It's a bright peachy red colour and completely matte. If you have dry lips, I would recommend using vaseline or a lip balm with this as I imagine it could be drying to those who are prone to drier lips. It's really well pigmented and was a bargain at 6.90 euros - a tiny bit cheaper than the Revlon matte balms and equally as good!

If you're interested in checking out more of Kiko's products, click here to visit their website! It's a really great brand and I would highly recommend them for good affordable make up!

I won't be posting now till probably Friday as I'm going to see Tom Odell tomorrow (so excited!!) and then am flying home Thursday for a few days, yay!

Have you ever tried any Kiko products?

xoxo



26 comments:

  1. woww nice lipstick =) I follow u dear xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Great Post and Blog!!
    you have a new follower!

    RUBYREDIRIS.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog dear,I'm new follower,hope you can follow me too,join my giveaway :)

    http://shopaholicbyilda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this post and your blogstyle!
    would you like to follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin, dear? I'd like to keep in touch!
    Let me know with a comment on my blog, I promise that I'll follow you back!

    J'aime les feuilles rouges

    xoxo Marta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll check out your blog now, thanks! xx

      Delete
  5. that really makes me want to have a look at my local kiko store again. i never really got into it because the products i've tried so far weren't that nice...but i might give it another go.
    xx

    dornroeeschen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely worth trying again, they have some great things at the minute! x

      Delete
  6. i love kiko makeup :) the pink lipstick is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great post! :)
    you've got a lovely blog!
    would you love to follow each other? we could follow via GFC or via email and also on another socials like twitter instagram or lookbook

    just let me know on my blog :)

    xoxo
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll check out your blog now xx

      Delete
  8. I've never tried Kiko, but that bright pink lipstick is SO perfect.

    vanitytalkbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gorgeous, would really recommend them as a brand! x

      Delete
  9. I love the colour of the peachy lip balm! It looks like quite good value as well, I have never thought about buying this brand before xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I'd really recommend Kiko as a brand :) x

      Delete
  10. PERFECT!!
    I love your blog,
    follow me on http://elenaurbonaviciute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I adore kiko's products!
    I follow you back dear :)
    keep in touch!

    J'aime les feuilles rouges

    xoxo Marta

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice article If you love indian actress then join me on http://guruofmovie.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read and reply to them all and I really appreciate your kind words! Feel free to leave your own blog link in your comment and I'll definitely check it out xx