Tuesday, 11 February 2014

Ultimate Wishlist

Ultimate Wishlist

Ultimate Wishlist by xo-hannahbanana featuring Alexander McQueen


Do you ever sit around wondering what you would buy if money was no problem and grew on trees? Everybody has those little wishlists where they think about what they would like the most if they could buy one high price tag item. As a complete fashion and beauty geek, I think about this regularly and I thought it'd be fun to show you my ultimate fashion wants.

The thing I would like more than anything else is the Christian Louboutin Pigalles. I'm a huge shoe fanatic, so obviously shoes would be my number 1 choice but specifically these ones. I love the classic cut and style of the shoe with the infamous red sole. Anyone who knows me will know I love anything with studs and spikes so this just makes the shoe even more special for me. A girl can dream, right? 

Other things on my list are a Chanel handbag (quilted with gold CC), an Alexander McQueen skull ring, a classic Burberry trench coat (khaki green) and a Burberry watch. One thing's for sure, I definitely dream big!


I'm sure you have that one dream item you've wanted for years whether it be a pair of Loubs, a Louis Vuitton handbag or a Rolex watch! If you could buy any fashion item in the world, what would it be and why?


4 comments:

  1. I would literally kill for those Christian Louboutin pigalles. They are amazing x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arghh I know, they're so beautiful! If only they weren't £750! I came across some pretty good dupes last night though on Missguided so am seriously considering it until I can afford a pair of Loubs! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read and reply to them all and I really appreciate your kind words! Feel free to leave your own blog link in your comment and I'll definitely check it out xx