Tuesday, 18 February 2014

She's Got Two Tone Everything


Top - Topshop (soooo old, similar here)
Skirt - H&M (old) (similar here)
Hat - H&M
Boots - ASOS
Charm Bracelet - Thomas Sabo


I rarely do outfit posts for a number of reasons: self confidence about my weight, I don't have a big fancy camera and I have no-one to take my photos. So I apologise that my outfit posts usually consist of me just taking a picture with my phone in a mirror - so pro. I'm going to try and do more though in the daylight, I just need someone to take my pictures (offers are welcome, ha). 

Anyway, the title of this blog post (lyrics from She Way Out by one of my favourite bands The 1975) has me down to a t. I am obsessed with two tone things, two of my favourite colours to wear are black and white and I love anything that contrasts as you can see in the outfit above. 

The top I got from Topshop about 4 years ago, it was originally supposed to be more of a dress but I shrunk it in the wash by accident a couple of times so it's now an oversized tee. I paired it with a black velvet skater skirt, thick black tights and some contrast sole boots from ASOS (I love these boots to death, highly recommend). I then threw on my fedora hat to make everything seem a little fancier; I love how something such as a hat can change the whole look and feel of an outfit. This entire outfit is pretty much two tone, it's a trend I hope will never ever go away, I can hope, right?

I'm definitely going to try and do more outfit posts, I need to just pluck up the courage to do so just like I did with making YouTube videos and I'll be away but thoughts and tips for outfit posts are extremely welcome! :)

Talking of YouTube videos, I'll have a new one up either today or tomorrow then quite a few hauls in the coming weeks! I'll stop blabbering now and leave you to get on with your day, hope it's a good one!

xoxo

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11827139/?claim=hrr8p3u2m24">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

30 comments:

  1. Love this outfit. New Follower xx

    http://stylesamples.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much and thanks for following! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Your phone case is so cute! Love the outfit stripes are my favourite

    Salted Roses // Fashion & Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that hat! New Follower :)

    vanitytalkbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a gorgeous style, I hope you do more style posts!

    http://starsandspaceandstuff.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, that's lovely of you to say :) xx

      Delete
  5. Omgosh, that phone case! <3 You have a lovely figure, no need to be self-conscious. Love your fedora too, I can't live without one on my head! ;)

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I love it! Play.com :) thank you, I can't help it but hoping to build more confidence by putting myself out there and posting more outfit posts but thank you <3 xx

      Delete
  6. Love your striped top!

    Jules x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an inspiring look. You have such a lovely blog!

    Feel free to visit my blog as well! There are tons of tips on fashion, beauty, style, health, personal growth and more! <3

    Diana
    www.ManhattanImageandStyle.com
    New Blog Post: How To Look Well-Rested

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a nice look- simple but stylish!
    Feel free to check out our newest post xx
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) I'll check it out now x

      Delete
  9. great outfit, perfect title too, cant go wrong with 1975, she way out is my FAVE!
    xx

    www.blueviolethearts.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I agree, Undo is my fave! xx

      Delete
  10. I love your blog
    followed
    http://minimaysi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. i think you look pretty Hannah :)

    And that phone case is legit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, that's sweet of you :) xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read and reply to them all and I really appreciate your kind words! Feel free to leave your own blog link in your comment and I'll definitely check it out xx