Thursday, 27 February 2014

March Beauty Wishes

Now I know it's not March yet but I'm posting this now as I'm going to visit a friend for the weekend tomorrow for Karneval (celebration in Germany) so won't be posting till Monday.

It's finally nearly March which means I go home a week today and will finally be reunited with one of my favourite stores, Boots. They don't really have a Boots equivalent in Germany, there's DM and Rossmann but they're mainly toiletries and don't sell much make up then there's Douglas which is mainly more high end items; nothing really compares to Boots. So when I'm home, I always go in and stock up on everything and any new products I've got my eyes on!




My beauty wishes for March are all drugstore and all under £10. I've been lusting over the Revlon Matte Balms for months now and I literally can't wait to get my hands on a couple. I definitely want to try the colour sultry, which is musky pink colour and am yet to decide which others I want to buy. They (finally) launched in the UK in January and they are number 1 on my wishlist.

Bourjois healthy mix foundation is not a new product but it is one I've wanted to try for a while. All the reviews of this have been great and many are voting this and the L'Oreal True Match Foundation the two best drugstore foundations. I'm very pro L'Oreal True Match so it would only be right of me to try Bourjois Healthy Mix. 

I keep seeing the advert for the L'Oreal Miss Manga mascara and am intrigued. I need a new everyday mascara as my Rimmel Scandaleyes is running out so I'm really tempted to try this. I'm lucky enough to have fairly long and naturally curly lashes so I'm yet to find a mascara that hasn't done the job!

I'm also dying to try the Rimmel Scandaleyes pencil eyeliner because I've been wanting a nude eyeliner to brighten up my eyes as I am a sufferer from horrific dark circles. This is one of the cheaper ones available at £3.99.

The Charles Worthington Texturising Spray is a fantastic dupe for the Oribe Texturising Spray which retails at £18! I've heard many vloggers rave about this cheap alternative so will definitely be buying this!

Finally, is the Garnier Micellar Water. I love Garnier skincare products and use their toner and cleanser daily. I was excited to learn that they'd released this micellar water. This is a fairly new concept to the UK market with the only other micellar water available in drugstores being a L'Oreal version, both retailing at £4.99 which is half the price of the original, by Bioderma. I'd like to try this as sometimes toner can be a bit harsh on your face whereas micellar water isn't. The reviews I've read and watched seem great too and if it's anything like Garnier's other skincare products, I'm sure I'll love it!

Sorry if this was me rambling a bit but when I get started on a product, I just can't seem to stop! If/when I end up buying some of these next week I'll be sure to do some reviews on my blog and perhaps a drugstore Beauty haul on my YouTube channel, if you're not subscribed already, click here to do so!

What beauty products are you lusting over at the minute?

I hope you all have lovely weekends and if any of you reading are in Germany: have wonderful Karneval celebrations!

xoxo

23 comments:

  1. I love this post sweetie!! Great picks! <3

    Diana
    www.ManhattanImageandStyle.com
    New Blog Post: [Health Tips] Stay Fit While You Sit

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Bourjois foundation, it's one of my favourites, you'll be in good territory there! xx

    http://ferdies-place.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's that decided then! I'll be sure to try it out! xx

      Delete
  3. Good advices!
    Take a look to our street style website!

    http://www.romestreetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful products. ;-)
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen the ad about that Revlon's product and I really wanna purchase one! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They look incredible! So excited to get my hands on a couple next week! xx

      Delete
  6. Love the post. :D
    Now I really want to make a wishlist too. :)
    -Ru
    Glitter And Blush
    [There's a giveaway on my blog if you would like to join?]

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog, I'm a new follower in you blog.. Could you return please?
    http://daianeoliveirablog.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice blog
    unconventionalsecrets.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really want the manga mascara too!! Nice beauty wishlist!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. un saludo
    unconventionalsecrets.blogspot.it
    new post

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey beauty wowww you have a really nice blog :) would you like if we follow each other on blog? let me know what do you think ? Regards from Bosnia ♥
    http://obsessionwithfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read and reply to them all and I really appreciate your kind words! Feel free to leave your own blog link in your comment and I'll definitely check it out xx