Thursday, 20 February 2014

February Wishes

☼ Shark Tee - Topshop  Batwing Geometric Pattern Sweater - She Inside  Jeffrey Campbell Brazen Platform - Nasty Gal  Flower Crown - ASOS ☼ Dropped Waist Tunic - Topshop 

I promised myself that 2014 would be a year of change for me and as cheesy and cringey as that sounds, I'm trying to do the same to my wardrobe. I'm not completely trying to change my style, I just want to be a little bit more adventurous in the colours that I wear. I love wearing black and probably wear it too much so I've decided to try out wearing actual colours this year. Don't get me wrong, I'm never going to stop wearing black as it's my favourite colour to wear but a splash of colour isn't going to do any harm.

I've picked out my February Wishes and there's only one black item in there (three cheers for me!) I love these Jeffrey Campbell platforms and think they'd look super cute with a pastel shift dress in Spring. The geometric sweater is super cute for this time of year when we're going through a change over from Winter to Spring, it's still quite cold outside but the sun's shining so you don't feel like wearing thick, heavy clothing so this is perfect. This may come as a surprise but I have a huge fascination for sharks so I love this shark tee from Topshop - it looks super casual and comfy; it's something I could wear every day. It's nearly Spring which means I can finally dust off my flower crowns and get them out for the season ahead. I love this turquoise and yellow one from ASOS, I think it's the perfect size if you want a more subtle design. Finally, this drop waist tunic from Topshop is a perfect casual Spring/Summer design. I love the simplicity of the design and the pastel mint colour of the dress, which is perfect for Spring. Drop waist's are going to be big this season and it adds that "something special" to this plain dress.

I hope you're all having wonderful weeks, or trying to anyway! I'm excited because tomorrow is finally Friday and I'm home 2 weeks today for a few days to see my family! I'm moving flats this weekend and still have so much to organise so if posts and videos on my YouTube channel are a little slow over the next few days - that's why! If I don't post tomorrow, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend :)

What are you lusting over this February?

xoxo


18 comments:

  1. I need that drop hem Topshop dress!

    http://starsandspaceandstuff.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's gorgeous isn't it! Not even expensive either! x

      Delete
  2. Love the tee and the jc shoes!!
    Check my blog if you feel like xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some gorgeous things! Love the floral hairband, wish I had the confidence to pull one off!!

    A little bit Unique Blog/Bloglovin/Instagram/Facebook

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Ahhh try one, they're so fun and cute, I think they'd suit you :) x

      Delete
  4. very cute items, love the wedges :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the ASOS flower crown, everything that ASOS do with a flower print is always gorgeous and absolutely the best thing around!

    Sharlotte | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. That pastely jumper is LUSH. Nice wishlist!
    Sarah-Jane xo
    www.vintagemagpies.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these items! Pastels are amazing.

    www.skinandroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. The platforms are dreamy! I am in the same boat as I wear black pretty much everyday but it is such a good resolution to inject some colour!
    Anna xx
    aforvogue.blogspotco.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I keep meaning to try and wear more colour, I'm stuck in a rut of wearing black! x

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read and reply to them all and I really appreciate your kind words! Feel free to leave your own blog link in your comment and I'll definitely check it out xx