Friday, 24 January 2014

Review: Urban Decay Brow Box



Hey guys!

I recently bought the Urban Decay Brow Box in the colour, Honey Pot. I'd heard really great things about this product and was on the hunt for a new way to fill my brows in. The packaging is a gorgeous purple colour with different patterns on the top with the letters, UD. It's a very small box, definitely appropriate for just throwing in your handbag and is very handy. It comes with a mirror on the inside, which is great for on the go, 2 shades, a wax, 2 mini angular brow brushes and a mini pair of tweezers.

The two colours are both shades of brown, one being a golden brown (hence the name, Honey Pot) and the other being more of a light chocolate brown. They both apply really well with the brushes and with the wax on top, last all day. The product applies really well and it gives a really natural look to your eyebrows. I'd never used a powder/shadow formula on my eyebrows before but was pleasantly surprised. It blended really well with my natural eyebrow colour and made them look much fuller and more defined. The wax then helped smooth them out and set them for the whole day. 

I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who's a beginner with filling eyebrows in as it comes with every product you need and is really easy to use. They also do the box in the colour, Brown Sugar, for anyone with darker hair. Both Urban Decay Brow Boxes are available to buy at House of Fraser for £19. 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read and reply to them all and I really appreciate your kind words! Feel free to leave your own blog link in your comment and I'll definitely check it out xx