Sunday, 19 January 2014

January Wishes

Hey guys!

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days, I've been feeling really lethargic this weekend, I found out yesterday actually that this weekend is the most depressing weekend of the year, lovely. Definitely explains how I've been feeling. I hope you're enjoying the vlogs I've been posting, I'll have another one up tomorrow - a Boohoo haul, please subscribe to my channel, www.youtube.com/xhannahheartsfashion, if you're not already! 

Anyway, here are a few of my January Wishes:


1. Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Lightweight Primer £7.99 Boots
I've wanted to try this for a while now as it seems to be a really good dupe for the Benefit Porefessional. This product is designed to close your pores and leave your skin looking absolutely flawless. It also acts as a primer and is a lot cheaper than the Benefit option, I'll definitely be trying this out soon.

2. Bumble & Bumble Thickening Dryspun Finishing Spray £21.50 Boots
Since I'd been out of the UK for months at Christmas, I hadn't had a proper trip to Boots and when I went in, I was pleasantly surprised to know that Boots had started stocking Bumble & Bumble, yay! I've seen so many vloggers rave about this product as it gives your hair extra volume and leaves it feeling great so this is definitely on my wishlist. 

3. Wine Floral Cross Back Strappy Camisole £15 Fashion Union
I love the vintage floral design on this cami and think it's super cute for this time of year. The wine colour gives it more of a Wintery feel and I'd love to dress this up with some high waisted trousers or a midi skirt and some thin heels. I think it's a perfect top for Winter drinks with the girls.

4. High Vamp Skaters £20 Topshop
I love these shoes and I think they're perfect casual shoes, I want them so desperately! I love the crocodile print and the colour and they're half the price of vans, win!

5. Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette £45 Debenhams
I'm so happy this has finally launched in the UK now and I think I currently want this more than Naked 3, which even I'm shocked about. I love the design of the palette being a chocolate bar, I think it's so cute and all the colours are perfect neutral shades for everyday use.

6. Light Grey Eyelash Knit Cardigan £38 River Island
My final January Wish is this fluffy cardigan from River Island. I have a jumper in this material and it's super warm. I love the colour and oversized baggy look of this cardigan and it's guaranteed to keep you cosy in the harsh Winter weather.

What items are on your wishlist at the minute?

xoxo


2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to a full Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Lightweight Primer review ;) I use the porefessional one atm so it'd be nice to see if theres a cheaper dupe! Can't wait for your boohoo haul :D xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bhavna :) as soon as I get paid, I'll be buying it so I can try it out! It's all filmed now, just need to edit it, should be up some time this evening :) xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read and reply to them all and I really appreciate your kind words! Feel free to leave your own blog link in your comment and I'll definitely check it out xx