Friday, 24 January 2014

Get The Look: Selena Gomez


Hey guys!

As I'm going away for the weekend to visit a friend in Stuttgart, I thought I'd upload another post I had ready today as I won't be posting till next week now. Selena Gomez is a figure of elegance and always manages to look super classy, especially at Red Carpet events. I love this outfit she was spotted in yesterday as I'm a big fan of high waisted jeans and believe that they are super flattering for everyone. I've found some great dupes online and you can get a similar look for just over £150. 



 Cotton Leotard in Nude - American Apparel Drop Lense Sunglasses - Topshop Moto Black High Waisted Jeans - Topshop  Cable Waterfall Cardigan - Boohoo Faith Black Quilted High Shoe Boots - Debenhams 


Schönes Wochenende! 

xoxo




6 comments:

  1. I love her...although this isn't by far the best look I've seen her in. x

    http://vodkaandarose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree but as a casual look I think it's perfect, she always manages to look good even when she's just nipping out to the shops! I'll check out your blog now x

      Delete
  2. great ouftit:) she look wonderful:)
    please visit me in free time:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah her style is amazing! Just followed your blog :) x

      Delete
  3. Yay, nice replica for this look! It looks very comfortable and, among all this picks, I love the flowing cardigan!
    Have a wonderful Sunday
    Best wishes from LinkedIn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Me too, it looks so cosy and comfortable! x

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read and reply to them all and I really appreciate your kind words! Feel free to leave your own blog link in your comment and I'll definitely check it out xx