Thursday, 23 January 2014

Get The Look: Perrie Edwards


Hey guys!

Perrie Edwards always looks effortlessly flawless and manages to pull off some great outfits. She has quite a unique yet casual style and always manages to put a quirky twist on her outfits. The pictures above were taken shortly after she had landed in Japan with Little Mix. I wish I looked like that after a long plane journey! It's not a super glam look but it's definitely a great travelling look, keeping it casual yet everything she's wearing is bang on trend. I've been scouring the internet for dupes of the pieces in this outfit so you can get this look too:


1 - Duster Coat ASOS £60
2 - Premium Textured Crop Top ASOS £18
3 - Black Zip Bowler Bag New Look £24.99
4 - Black Stiletto Sandals River Island £45
5 - Moto Vintage Mom Jeans Topshop £40

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read and reply to them all and I really appreciate your kind words! Feel free to leave your own blog link in your comment and I'll definitely check it out xx