Tuesday, 3 December 2013

Week in Pictures #8



a cocktail with actually chillies in it at Sausalitos food heaven ootd: jeggings - new look
(old), jumper - new look (old), shoes - Jeffrey Campbell at Office, coat - BHS (old) before the
Frankfurt Christmas markets: hat - River Island (old) Frankfurt Christmas Markets Praktikanten
at the markets first day of advent Christmas jumper - Primark (14€) Wiesbaden Christmas 
Markets 


My week in pictures may as well become month in pictures at this rate! I'm awful at doing 
these weekly but I will try and make more of an effort to do so. I had a pretty busy weekend
visiting both the Frankfurt and Wiesbaden Christmas Markets. They both started last week
and as I only had 3 weekends left in Germany now before Christmas, one of them in Paris,
I thought I'd best visit the markets. Me and the other interns went to Frankfurt on Saturday, 
did a spot of shopping then met up with a friend in Frankfurt for the markets. It was a lovely day out. I bought a couple of things from Primark which I'll put in a haul post this week. The Markets were so busy but it was lovely to see. The others had some Glühwein, I actually don't like it so didn't have any (bad German student) and a currywurst! We then went to Coa (chain of Asian restaurants) for tea and had some yummy pad thai! We also took part in some uni students project of being filmed for a music video, which was interesting! Sunday was a bit more chilled and we ventured to Wiesbaden for the Christmas markets there. The lights all round the cathedral and town hall were stunning and it looked like something out of a fairytale. After a baileys hot chocolate and a wurst we headed home.

I'm going to Paris this weekend with friends from Uni and I'm so excited. I'll be doing a city break winter lookbook with the outfits I wear there and I'll post it next week, super excited! Not doing much else this week but I think jetting off to Paris makes up for that!

What are your plans for this week?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read and reply to them all and I really appreciate your kind words! Feel free to leave your own blog link in your comment and I'll definitely check it out xx