Friday, 20 December 2013

take me to Paris, let's go there and never look back


♥ Playsuit - She Likes £20  Necklace - Primark €10 (£8)  Shoes that I wore with this outfit (even though you can't see them on the picture) Jeffrey Campbell Studded Lita's 


♥ Cape - Boohoo £20 ♥ Boots - ASOS (currently £33 in the sale♥ Fedora Hat - H&M 


♥ Dress - Primark 15€ (£13) 

Sorry for not updating in over a week but I had a busy weekend in Frankfurt and then became really sick for a few days and was off work, then it was my work Christmas do and here we are! My last day of work for two weeks is today and then I fly home on Sunday, I cannot wait! 

Anyway, here is my long delayed Paris lookbook. As you may know, I went to Paris 2 weeks ago for a weekend with my friends from uni and had a wonderful time. However, the lookbook's turned out to be a bit of a fail as we couldn't get all the photos off my friends camera so I've made do with what I do have. 

My evening look was the velvet cut out playsuit from SheLikes with a big statement silver and gold necklace from Primark, complete with black tights and a pair of lita's! My Saturday day look was a contrast dress, the top half being pleather, from Primark. It has mid sleeves and comes a few inches above the knee, super comfy and not fitted at all, allowed room for plenty of macaroons. I paired this with my contrast sole boots from ASOS, a plain black blazer, my black cape and a trusty fedora.

I'm going to Edinburgh for New Years so will be sure to take plenty of photos and hopefully make a successful lookbook this time!

What are your New Years plans?

xoxo



2 comments:

  1. Love the Primark dress in the second pic! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! :) me too, such a bargain too! x

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read and reply to them all and I really appreciate your kind words! Feel free to leave your own blog link in your comment and I'll definitely check it out xx