Wednesday, 11 December 2013

Cut It Out

Cut It Out





Hey everyone,

I had such a wonderful weekend in Paris and I'll be writing big post on my weekend with a lookbook sometime early next week when I have all the photos sorted! I love Paris so much and even though the visit was only short, I thoroughly enjoyed myself and can't wait to go back! 

Cut out clothing and shoes are everywhere at the minute. It started with cut out dresses, then moved to cut out tops and jumpers, now shops are embracing the cut out boots trend and I just can't get enough! I love the cut out trend and am loving the amount there is on the high street right now. Above are my personal picks from this AW13 trend. 

Velvet Cut Out Shoulder Dress £28 - Dorothy Perkins
Cut Out Top by Motel @ Topshop £28 - Topshop
Jeffrey Campbell Coltranes £160 - All Sole
Jeffrey Campell Litranes £130 - Office
Leopard Playsuit by Motel @ Topshop £40 - Topshop
Royal Blue Cut Out Bralet £10 - She Likes
Club L Cut Out Cage Crop Top £37.95 - Nelly
Green Check Cut Out Dress £25 - Fashion Union

I love the velvet cut out shoulder dress, it's very simple but super Christmassy and would be perfect for Christmas day or a Christmas meal out. I love the pattern and colours of the cut out top by Motel, I think it's a simple cut but the pattern really makes it unique. There are so many dupes of the Jeffrey Campbell Coltranes now and I actually own some from New Look and they were only £30. I know that Topshop, Fashion Union and Boohoo all sell dupes too for much cheaper than the originals, so definitely check those out. The Litranes (Lita + Coltranes, see? see? Genius) are the next pair of Jeffrey Campbells on my list and I'm hoping and praying that by some miracle they'll be in the sale after Christmas...a girl can dream right? I'm not usually a big fan of leopard print but I love the vibe of this one from Topshop, the cut out's a bit different to the standard shoulders and sides cut out, I like that it's almost like a slice straight across the chest. I'm a huge fan of the colour blue so the colour of this bralet won me over already, the bow's also a really cute touch and the price is also pretty super. This Club L top screams Christmas glamour to me, it'd be perfect for a Christmas party or night out. Christmas is the perfect time to wear gold and I love the almost gladiator feel of this top. Finally is the little checked dress from Fashion Union. It's no secret that plaid is all over the high street's this AW and this simple spaghetti strap dress is gorgeous, can be dressed down the tights, boots and a leather jacket for that extra edge or dressed up with chunky heels and silver and black jewelry for more of a glam look.

What do you think of cut out clothing and shoes?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read and reply to them all and I really appreciate your kind words! Feel free to leave your own blog link in your comment and I'll definitely check it out xx