Sunday, 3 November 2013

Week in Pictures #7


me and my best friends in Frankfurt a couple of weeks back ootd: blazer - H&M £15 SALE, jeans - New Look £22.99, vest top - H&M £3.99, boots - New Look £30 ootd: cardigan - primark (old), jeans - New Look £22.99, top - Forever 21 (old), boots - TK Maxx (old), scrunchie - American Apparel 6 euros my eye, obviously, showing off the L'Oreal Paris 4D Lash Architect Mascara, Currywurst at the best Currywurst place in Germany (official) Edelweiss Currywurst in Hamburg before an adventure on the Reeperbahn in Hamburg! the new playsuit I ordered for Paris from She Likes me, Charlie and Sareena before a meal out at a Mexican restaurant Spätzle ♥ 


Now that I'm in a 9-5 "job" (placement) I don't have as much of a life so have had to spread my week in pictures over the past two weeks! Especially as I've had a pretty chilled weekend with 2 of my best friends so haven't done much at all! Last weekend, I went to Hamburg with Charlie to visit one of our friends, Paddy. It was an amazing weekend, we always have such a laugh together and my experience of the infamous Reeperbahn was interesting to say the least! I also went a bit crazy with online shopping last week which included a massive buy from Boohoo and the playsuit above from She Likes. I'm heading to Paris in just under 5 weeks with some of my uni friends and I thought it would be the perfect outfit for Saturday night. I finally got my velvet scrunchie that I've wanted for a while. After walking the wrong way to American Apparel in Frankfurt (sorry Sareena!) I finally got one for 6 euros, I love it. A couple of weeks ago, one of my best friends came to visit Frankfurt as there's 3 of us already in Germany on year abroad out of our 4-women friendship group, the girls I live with at uni and the girls I consider some of my closest friends in the world. It was so amazing to spend time as a 4 again as we hadn't seen Biki since June! Finally, I went for lunch today at the local "Brauhaus" in Idstein, where I'm currently living and spending my year abroad. I had Spätzle which is like egg pasta noodles with sausage, cheese, carrots and peas. It sounds funny but it's actually really nice and the only thing I can think to compare it with is Mac n Cheese but nicer!


I've had a pretty hectic October and am now looking forwards to a relaxed November and with the Christmas markets starting at the end of the month, things should really start to feel festive.

What has your week been like and what are your November plans?


xoxo

2 comments:

  1. That playsuit looks stunning! How much was it? x

    www.hellojennyho.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was £20 :) I featured it a few posts ago on velvet and it's linked on there, it's so nice! :) x

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read and reply to them all and I really appreciate your kind words! Feel free to leave your own blog link in your comment and I'll definitely check it out xx