Wednesday, 27 November 2013

November Beauty Favourites

November Beauty Favourites





Now November's coming to and end, I thought it was time to do my November Beauty Favourites. There's been so many things I've been loving this month but narrowed it down to my favourite 7. In left to right order from the images at the bottom, my November Beauty Favourites are:

Burts Bees Shea Butter Hand Cream - My all time favourite hand cream and one of my favourite beauty products ever. It's a thick consistency and not runny so dries quickly into your hands and makes them feel so soft. I would advise this to anyone, best hand cream I've ever used. Can't get enough of this stuff.

Sleek Contour Kit (light) - I purchased this last month and have been using it a lot. I personally love the highlighter in it, it has a nice shimmer to it that leaves the skin glowing when applied. Does the job perfectly.

Carmex Lip Balm (cherry) - I'm a big lip balm fan and buy them a lot around this time of year as the cold weather leaves me lips really dry and chapped. This is one of my favourites as it hydrates the lips and gives a nice matte finish. It also tingles when you put it on a bit which is pretty funny.

No.7 Natural Blush Tint Powder in Soft Damson - This is my favourite blusher of all time. The colour is gorgeous and is a light musky pink so it's not too harsh on the face. If you like more subtle finishes, this is the one for you. It's soft, smooth and not too strong but easily buildable.

Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss in shade 101 - I cannot believe I only tried out the Kate Moss lipsticks for the first time last month. They're a creamy texture and leave a smooth and hydrated finish. If you don't like lipsticks because of them leaving your lips dry, especially at this time of year, try these and you won't be dissappointed. They still leave a matte finish but are a lot smoother and not as drying on the lips. This shade in particular is a light nude pink and is perfect for an everyday look, I wear it a lot for work.

Benefit That Gal Brightening Face Primer - Another new(ish) item to my make up collection is this. I'd heard people rave about this and for good reason too. It's a pearly pink colour and has a thick creamy texture. It leaves your face glowing whether you wear it alone or with foundation on top.

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor - I've been a big fan of Aussie for years and always use their conditioners. I've used the 3 Minute Miracle colour treatment for a while but never had a need to use the reconstructor, which is for dry and damaged hair. However, after the 30-40 degree weather in Germany this Summer, my hair needed help. So I invested in this and I can't describe how much it's improved. I've been using it for a month or so now and my hair's getting back to being soft and nourished. Miracle stuff.

What have you been loving this month?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read and reply to them all and I really appreciate your kind words! Feel free to leave your own blog link in your comment and I'll definitely check it out xx