Monday, 11 November 2013

I'm calling you at 3am and I'm standing here right outside your door


Boots - New Look, Cape - Boohoo, Faux Fur Cape - Boohoo, Top - Topshop (old), Cardigan - H&M (old), Leggings - Boohoo

Helloooo!

The title of this post is to mark today's amazing amazing news of the McBusted tour! I'm crossing everything that I get tickets as I'll be home for Easter for the Liverpool date, two of my favourite bands together eeee. Anyway, back to the post. Here is today's outfit of the day. The winter's really set in now here in Germany and it was around 5 degrees today, so layers were most definitely needed! I had work today but my office is "casual wear" so can wear pretty much whatever I want so I wore my new leggings from Boohoo, they have tiny checks on them and are super thick and cosy. I paired it with an old pinky maroon tee shirt from Topshop which I've had a couple of years now, a plain H&M cardigan and my new cape, also from Boohoo which I added a faux fur scarf to, to give it that extra wintery feel. The boots are pretty much exact replicas of the Jeffrey Campbell Coltranes, however they were only £29.99 from New Look. They're obviously not leather but they're still comfy and for £100 cheaper than the originals, I really couldn't complain. They're my favourite shoes at the minute and I've been wearing them to death, would 100% recommend as a cheap alternative.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee your blog, i've just started out. please can you follow and support me i would really appreciate it . Let me know what you think cozyuprw.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That means a lot :) I'll follow now and check it out :)
      xxx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read and reply to them all and I really appreciate your kind words! Feel free to leave your own blog link in your comment and I'll definitely check it out xx