Saturday, 2 November 2013

Autumn Knits

Sorry I haven't posted in over a week now, it's been a pretty busy week! I was in Hamburg last weekend then had work this week but I've been sick and have been off work for a couple of days. However, I'm feeling much better now and can get 100% focus back on the blog. I'll have a huge boohoo haul coming up in the next couple of weeks as I ordered a whole load of winter essentials as they currently have 20% off using the code Winter20 so get shopping here as this offer ends Sunday!

As Winter's drawing in, it's essential that you have some knitwear to complete your staple winter wardrobe. This years high street is full of fluffy, cropped and cut out jumpers making AW13 one of the most statement filled seasons the high streets seen in a while. I've chosen some of my top Autumn Knits from the AW13 high street collections including all the current trends straight from the catwalk:



Knitted Fluffy Cropped Jumper - Topshop
Longline Tartan Jumper - Boohoo
Blue Aztec Print Knitted Cardigan - Fashion Union
Wine Coloured Oversized Cut Out Sleever Jumper - She Likes
Dogtooth Knit Jumper - Boohoo

My personal favourite from these Autumn Knits is the dogtooth jumper from Boohoo, at only £15 it's an absolute steal for your Winter wardrobe. So treat yourself and top up on some knitwear, as with the cold weather ahead, you always have the excuse that it's a necessity.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read and reply to them all and I really appreciate your kind words! Feel free to leave your own blog link in your comment and I'll definitely check it out xx