Thursday, 17 October 2013

Victorious Velvet

As we're nearing Winter now, it's the perfect time of year for an ever growing trend, velvet! It's all over the shops at the minute and is perfect for this time of year. Whether it's casual velvet shorts or the perfect velvet dress for evening drinks, you simply cannot go wrong with this trend.

Black Cross Back Velvet Playsuit - She Likes
Black Velvet Scrunchie - River Island
Navy Check Velvet Shorts - Topshop
Office Taboo T Bar Velvet Shoes - Office
Mesh Insert Velvet Bodysuit - Boohoo

I'm obsessing over velvet scrunchies at the moment and desperately want one but it's proving difficult in Germany so may have to end up ordering one on ebay! The velvet playsuit I think is gorgeous and would be a lovely winter going out outfit or even dressed down with tights and ankle boots, it's very flexible in the way it can be worn! The shoes are very classic and a beautiful maroon colour, can be worn with disco pants for a casual look or a dress for a more dressed up look. The bodysuit again would be a lovely going out piece, teamed with a skater skirt to emphasise the waist. The shorts are a little more "out there" for those who want to match two huge on point trends at the minute, tartan and velvet.

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I love the playsuit! It does help that velvet is my personal favourite trend every winter (as you may be able to tell in my most recent blog post!). Fingers crossed you can find a scrunchie soon :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the playsuit's gorgeous, I've seen a lot of the cross back wrap style playsuits about, they're so pretty! I think I've found one, going on a hunt tomorrow haha, thank you :) xx

      Delete
  2. I love the playsuit! Great feature and blog! new follower here :)!

    It would be great if we could follow each other!

    I am now following you on GFC and would love for you to follow me back!!

    Blog: http://www.stylememoirs.co.uk

    Instagram: http://instagram.com/clairexburgess
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I've just followed you back on GFC, thanks for following! :) xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read and reply to them all and I really appreciate your kind words! Feel free to leave your own blog link in your comment and I'll definitely check it out xx