Tuesday, 22 October 2013

Asos Africa

It's been a few days since I posted as I had a super busy weekend and was so tired yesterday evening that I just sat in bed watching TOWIE! As some of you may know, Asos have launched a new collection called Asos Africa. The collection is Masai-inspired and combines on trend plaid and leopard print along with other African style pieces. Asos are also doing their bit by working with a small Kenyan community in order to produce the clothes to allow underprivileged communities to establish sustainable work. I think it's a great and unique collection by combining AW13 trends with traditional African wear. Here's my top picks from the collection:


You can shop the Asos Africa collection and see more of it here.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read and reply to them all and I really appreciate your kind words! Feel free to leave your own blog link in your comment and I'll definitely check it out xx