Friday, 31 May 2013

Forever 21 Haul!

Hey guys! I'm back, for good this time (providing I have no major major distractions). I've had a busy month with exams and coursework deadlines but I have officially finished my 2nd year of Uni and will be heading off on my year abroad at the end of July to do a work placement, I can't wait! I'll be blogging about my year abroad experiences on here daily when I go as I'm sure I'll be travelling around Germany and to other countries!

As some of you may have guessed from previous posts, I love Forever 21. It's one of my favourite stores simply because the clothes are cute and cheap, which is perfect when you live on a budget like myself! If you live in the UK, you may not have ever been in a Forever 21 as there's only a few around the country but if you're ever in Manchester, Birmingham or London, make sure you pay it a visit! I couldn't recommend it more.

Anyway, back to my post. I recently went a bit mad in Forever 21 and ended up buying enough to make a full post on my items. I apologise if some of the things I'm posting about aren't in store anymore but Forever 21 has a quicker change over than any other shop I know! There's constantly new stock, which is why when I see something I love, I buy it there and then to avoid disappointment!



For anyone that knows me, you'll know that I love watching cycling so when I saw that tote bag and tee, I thought they were perfect for me. I think the bicycle prints are so cute and I can't stop wearing the tee. I've not used the tote yet but I'm sure I will, tote bags are just one of those things that always come in useful and for £2.40 I couldn't resist. I'm in love with the colour lime at the minute and actually bought this basic lime tee to go with a pair of black and white patterned trousers I bought from Forever 21 a few months ago! I had nothing to wear them with and wanted a brighter colour to add some colour to the outfit. I've wanted a pair of shorts like those palm tree design ones for a while. They fit really nicely and hang quite loosely on the hips, which makes them super comfy. They're so soft and light, perfect for taking on holiday! Finally, I'm addicted to buying skater skirts and loved this cute floral pattern as it's perfect for summer (when we finally get some nice weather) to wear casually in the day with a bright basic tee and some pumps.

I'm so excited for my next post, I'll be writing about this super cute beanie I bought and I cannot stop wearing it, despite it being a little too warm to wear beanie's at the minute!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. So glad you're back! Missed your blog xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks hunny, you too! So glad exams are out the way so I can focus on this again! xo

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read and reply to them all and I really appreciate your kind words! Feel free to leave your own blog link in your comment and I'll definitely check it out xx